Damn Leaf Blowers

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Axles Of Evil, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Axles Of Evil

Axles Of Evil New Member

I cant stand when people with leaf blowers have no respect for peoples vehicles that are parked near by or are driving by.

I had just washed my car this past weekend before going out of town for some fun, and while my car was home, my dad decided to try out his new leaf blower, and blew dirt, leaves and all kinds of shit all over my car ... so i get home sunday, see this mess, and wash it again....

Then this week driving to work i have all these fucking asshole landscapers etc blowing leaves out into the street, because i guess it is too much effort for them to do their fucking jobs and pick them up and bag them. these fucking jerk offs are standing IN THE STREET blowing shit right at all the cars driving by. i swear to god they make an effort to spray shit at clean cars.

i now have a nice little acorn ding in the side of my car from these fucking peice of shit asshole land scapers...

i just had to let it out.

2. Rolledsho

Rolledsho New Member

They do it where I work and it seems like they blow toward my car when they get near it.

Last time I ran out and jumped in the middle of their shit.

Of course they acted like they didn't understand english

3. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

No shit, Juan and Pedro fucking follow me around all day. Seems like wherever I am detailing that day, they are doing yard work at the next house. :mad:

4. Run N. Gun

Run N. Gun Active Member

I completely agree, it never fails! I'll add to the rant...I have a much larger problem right now, major road construction 1/2 mile in every direction from my house. Every freakin' street is mud, in every direction and will be for the next month. :rant2: They are laying huge pipe down the middle of the streets, so everyone has to drive on the shoulder...well, they keep wetting down the shoulder to keep from generating dust...which creates lots of mud instead. I have mud all over the car, mud all over the driveway and garage, and hard water spots on both vehicles because of the darned water trucks. :mad: This just blows.

5. Axles Of Evil

Axles Of Evil New Member

My favorite was when they were painting the lines in the middle of the road and they misted my gfs brand new dark blue car ... then the city acted like it never happened.

people have no fucking respect. they all like to say "oh its just a car" ... when i put my fucking foot through their window and spray down the interior with my pressure washer, ill have to use that same logic.

6. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

Make me want to kill. :noes:

I called an apartment complex one day about their sprinklers running during afternoon rush hour (which in Arlington is illegal anyway-all watering between 10 am and 6 pm is banned) and the lady said "it's just water" to which I replied "then you won't mind me throwing water all over your car every day then, right" and the cunt hung up on me. :mad: