Damn jacket manufacturers

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Vermincelli, May 12, 2007.

1. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

Just picked up an Icon TiMax verison 1 mesh tonight and wish to god jacket makers would quit making their stuff so small. Got it in XXL and just barely fits.
    The jacket overall kicks ass though and for once I finally found one that actually fits in the arms. So now it's either find someone with an XXXL to trade for, do a little tailoring work or lose about 10-15 more lbs.

2. jtl090179

jtl090179 Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the OT Supporter

they dont have a return for a different size policy? most online places do (which i assume you bought it online since you didnt try it on first)

3. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

bought it from an individual for $80 bucks. I like the model 1 over the model 2 and couldn't pass up the price.
    Decided it's going to be a nice motivational tool to drop a few more pounds before I ride down to phoenix in July

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

none of the manufacturers are consistent with sizes, going from one brand to another I may have to go a few sizes up or down for the same fit.

5. Quickstrike

Quickstrike New Member

Yeah. Tell me about it.

I just bought a Cortech Magnum. Had to go 2XL. Almost went 3XL, but that was a little big around the hips.

I was thinking I would just need a Large -- I am pretty skinny. But the 2XL fits snug all around.

6. Vermincelli

Vermincelli Banned

Win win. Little tailor/alteration shop down the street has the jacket now. Said she will put in zippers on the sides with a material behind it, similar to my police jackets that have zippered sides to access weapons.