damn, i need to learn from my fucking mistakes..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by poz, Mar 28, 2010.

1. poz

poz New Member

i made a thread a few weeks about going out with a girl that ended up having a boyfriend 1500 miles away. well, i talked to her on st pattys day and then her bf came down and i was out of town so i didnt bother her. i talked to her again last monday and told her we should go out thursday (figuring this would be the last time because nothing would happen between us). so she calls thursday to see whats up and i ignore it. i deleted her number from my phone. so today rolls by and im bored, so i end up finding her number through a friend and calling her. i told her we should hang out and she said she'd call me when shes not busy later. it's 1:30 and still no call :bowrofl: i really hope i can keep the courage to not call her again. i almost want to just tell her straight up to call me when she's finished with the bullshit. im going home for summer in like 3 weeks and then im transferring schools in the fall, so i probably won't even see her again.

i am a fucking idiot man, holy shit. :)420: rant)

2. john law

john law Guest

Yea, she moved on.

And you are in FLORIDA dude! I want nothing more in life to bang a Florida whore. Be grateful you don't live up North in CN or NH.

Forget her, and move on to the tens of thousands of hot Florida girls. You have no idea how lucky you have it.

3. poz

poz New Member

:werd: kinda sucks real bad but i guess shit happens and that's life. god damn :hsd:

4. john law

john law Guest

Forgive me for being harsh, but a girl with a boyfriend that isn't into you, doesn't suck.

Think about how much more time and effort that frees you up to go pursue single girls that you can actually have. She might be one in a million, but there are billions of women out there. The odds are on your side.

Spend some more time at the gym. Stop making yourself so available to women, they want men to chase them and stand up to them. No real woman ever wants a limp wristed dude that will do anything at any time for them.

When you are approaching women, remember that you are doing them the favor by approaching them, no matter how hot you think they are. She is lucky that you noticed and approached her, not the other way around.

More alpha, less beta male. Don't chase, replace. You will thank me later, friend.

5. poz

poz New Member

:werd: you're right. i know this sounds bad though, but i kinda just wanted to fuck her out of spite after everything that happened :rofl: sounds like a huge douche move.

oh well, i just need to stop fucking thinking about her. i feel like a fucking stage 5 clinger because i can't stop. :rofl:

6. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

good points john law

7. john law

john law Guest

thank you :)

8. poz

poz New Member

:werd: i need to balls up and ignore this girl.

9. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

yeah, don't get bored from doing the right thing.

10. poz

poz New Member

not even that, im getting fucked constantly. this girl is treating me like shit and i am sitting there taking it. :rofl:

i now see why girls like to be treated like shit

11. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

why?

12. poz

poz New Member

they want what they can't have, and they try to change douches into nice guys.

people want what they can't have. it's as simple as that. when a guy is a dick, they keep coming back for more.

13. D7

D7 OT Supporter

So you even state the obvious in your thread titles yet you act the opposite and then tell us about it :ugh2:

14. poz

poz New Member

yeah pretty much:rofl:

15. THoC

THoC New Member

while i agree with you in that MOST girls are like that... not all are. and those type of girls are not ones you should be worrying about trying to get with.

16. poz

poz New Member

:cool:werd