GUN damn, i am mad vs. ranting...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by hsracer201, Oct 25, 2008.

1. hsracer201

hsracer201 New Member

i should be more upset about him, but eff it, he did what he did, so whatever punishment he gets, he gets. that is hard to say about a friend, but it is the truth. and the truth hurts sometimes.

i've had the sweetest hookup ever for the past couple years. a buddy of mine had his 01 FFL. he got me dealer price on all sorts of shit, he didn't charge anything for transfers, etc. it was great! :wiggle:

motherfucker went and got himself arrested last night for stealing from his job site. :o not just a stapler or something, he musta stole some serious shit over a long period of time because they had a PI in there for the last few months spying on him.

dumb ass is gonna be a convicted fellon and lose all his shit. and some nice shit he does/did have. he inherited a lot of NFA stuff from his dad.

damn! i don't understand some people sometimes. i NEVER would have taken him for the type that would steal. :nono:

WTF, yo? :ugh:

getting a FFL license is hard as hell these days, it seems if you had one you would at least stay straight to keep it. :(

2. sp00n155

sp00n155 You underestimate the insignificance of my penis OT Supporter

not everyones priorities are the same.

3. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

werd to both points :o

4. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

:werd: on both counts

I didn't know if OT had made me a big enough ass to post buy up his stuff at bargin basement prices.

Any NFA stuff that is full auto should be should sold since once it goes to a LEO or destroyed there will be no way to replace it.

5. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

You're OG. You should have been telling him to buy his shit at low price then fuck his girlfriend while he's in the slammer. :o

and spit on his mom. :dunno:

6. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

main forum I would have, but somehow a guns forums of all things has made me weak.

I guess I shouldn't have taken pity on the poster.

You're an 02 you should have been able to come up with better than that.

I expect at least this level from an 02.

He is already a crook so what is he going to do if you steal his stuff. While he is at court break into his house, clean out his firearm collection, bang his GF in his bed, then steal something like his favorite belt. When he goes to jail wear that favorite belt when you go to visit him his girlfriend, then bang her on the other side of the security glass in front of him, be sure and throw the favorite belt (of hat or bandanna ect) on the counter in clear sight of the glass. Preferably in front of his GF while you do it doggie style for the added eye contact.

To the original poster.

That really does suck. It sucks that it turned out he wasn't the person you thought he was, but him getting arrested was his own fault. If you don't mind me asking do you know what all he stole? With a good lawyer, a little luck, a phycologist willing to testify that he has a condition where he compulsively steals and a little luck he might escape a felon conviction.

The truth is people do dumb stuff. Sometimes its just because they can or they are bored with their life. Maybe instead of a blonde mistress and a Corvette he took up stealing as a midlife crisis.

7. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

I'm at work and it's been a long day already. :(

8. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

you are forgiven, at the end of the day yesterday I would have been the same way.

My boss gave me some papers to read, it took me all of 30 minutes, but he gave me something like 3.5 hours during the day to read them and I had no phone no computer and nothing to pass the time.

9. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

Well, I already worked my normal hours this week, then about an hour before I got off yesterday, my boss reminded me i volunteered to take a guys shift today. 6a-6p.

to make matters worse, i only slept about 4 hours last night :(

10. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

well at least you have WMD.

11. hsracer201

hsracer201 New Member

yes, i know what he stole, but at this point in time i am not supposed to say, becaue i am not supposed to know. :eek4:

he works where i used to work, and supposedly he was stealing just a little here and there over 2 years and that amounted to THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff. :o

dumb fucker had all sorts of NFA toys. i wonder what will happen to them all? :noes:

that is all i know.

12. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I figured it wasn't firearms or cash those would or should have been regulated too much for him to get.

He MAY HAVE stolen thousands of dollars of items, but since the PI was only there for a couple months the may only be able to prove in court that he stole what went missing those couple months. Could make the difference between a felon and misdemeanor theft. As bad as it sound there is almost always a difference between what has been done and what they can prove has been done.

NFA items as I seem to recall (though I could be wrong) have two fates once they are confiscated and in law enforcement hands. A) They can be destroyed. or B) They can be registered to the agency. If B happens then they cannot be sold back to civilians at later date period. Again just what I have heard and read over time, I don't have the correct statues in front of me at the moment, to show that. Hence why its not too much of a worry for NFA items that can still be manufactured, SBR, SBS, AOW, Silencers ect, but things like full auto that cannot be manufactured any more or even firearms that cannot be imported anymore should be transfered to safe hands, even if it is just until the end of the trial.

13. cent

cent New Member

when a person is convicted, a close family member can ask for their property to be given to them (clothes, wallet, cellphone, car, etc). i guess they could ask the police for the NFA items to be transferred to them via an FFL.

14. twistid

twistid Banged By Super Models Moderator

you forgot rape his dog/cat.

15. hsracer201

hsracer201 New Member

i sent him an email, AND have not had ANY of my phone calls answered by him.

tomorrow is D-day, so to speak. he's supposed to report for active duty.

no word, so i don't know what the hell is going on.

16. phrozenlikwid

phrozenlikwid New Member

Paging David4x4, paging David4x4........