Damn hippies

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Genghis.Tron, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

I went to a healthy eating festival (I can't find a better name in English, not sure it's exactly what I mean but whatever) and it was the best place ever. Bunch of hippies with their flowered dresses eating tofu. I'm not even kidding, tofu was EVERYWHERE.
    Plus, I heard a woman saying she was diabetic (while she was eating a yogurt) at a cookie stand asking what would be the best cookie and the person at the stand said "oh, the ones with apples, those with coconut would have too much sugar". So yeah, it was carb-o-land too.
    I also liked the stands with healing oils and stuff Indians made.

I think it's kinda disappointing to see that people are so misinformed when it comes to healthy eating. Healthy food can be summed to tofu, soy products, tea and low-salt seasoning.
    The coffee I bought is pretty awesome though.

2. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Far too many people are ignorant about basic nutritional ideas. It is pretty sad actually, especially considering all the information available on the net and in your basic magazines.

3. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

everyone gets all fancy with shit thinking their are miracle foods or something, fuck processed shit, just eat chicken all day every day wash down with water ftw

fucking tofu and all that crazy shit makes me wonder why these people don't just eat a steak or chick breast and take a walk around the block or something

4. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

bottom line is: there is NO one miracle food... nothing that you're gonna eat that makes fat fly off of you

and yeah, misinformation abounds at food festivals and the such

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.