Daily Diet! (suggests ideas?)

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Maverik60, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maverik60

Maverik60 New Member

Slowly gonna stop staying up till 2-3am doing nothing afte rwork and startputting time into eating/sleeping/workingout and home.

MOrning
    Wakeup at 8am do the morning stuff.
    Go upstairs. Eat 2 pieces of Toast, 3 Eggs, Chicken/turkey bacon (4-5 pieces)

at about 9-10am get a big shake in (PB/Musclemilk/oliveoil/milk(water?))

workout

protein shake

eat lunch

Can/pouch of Tuna,(mayo nonfatfree)
    Sandwitch. Brown Bread, 5 slices of Turkey or chicken or both, tomato lettuce mayo. (2 sandwitches)

snack

go to work (walking/running/rollerblade there (30min cardio)

i work partime at a grocery store, and usually they dont ave alot of stuff thats made healthy. i could pack a lunch or i did see some Frozen Dinners (hungryman, micheleans, lean cuisine) how healthy are these? Ill bring some protein mix there. work till about 9-10pm on average come home and eat dinner.

Dinner is usually Alot of East Indian foods, Roast Chicken.

on the nights i dont work i could make chicken breasts on bbq or oven.

Rice is a staple of diet. eat rice for supper probably 5-6 times a weak. along with chicken everday. and i eat some more snack b4 i go to bed.

i dont kno what to eat for snacking(bulking food) something where i dont get sick of the same snack over and over.

so i got a question

Frozen foods good or bad? (pizzapops, michelena etc) does it really matter if i eat pasta to bulk?

Stats
    only 120 pounds want to bulk up to 150 or more(hopefully more) by end of year.

until its september 6th i dont wanna get a gym pass for only august so i workout on home on my bench BBells. cuz in september i gonna have access to school gym and plan on using it almost everyday.

DrinkinG: I drink on the weekends usually a 26 of hardliquor , or a 12 pack for a weekend. should i cutdown or doesnt really matter?

<3 F&N

2. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

if yer bulking, as long as u get a gram of protein/lb and eat more cals than u exert, u will gain weight. i dunno how fast your metabolism is but i sure couldnt eat all that and drink that much and stay this weight. alcohol is empty cals, if your serious about good health (which it seems is your main goal in front of bulking) pretty much anyone hear would advise against it. count yer cals to make sure your getting in the ball park, make sure your getting enough protein and fill the rest in w/ w/e u want.

3. Maverik60

Maverik60 New Member

o ok.. so no more drinking or just slow it down alot? cuz im turning 18 this september and i can finally go to the bars... :(

4. TheMustafa

TheMustafa hook 'em

drinking sucks for your body, regardless of bulking or cutting.

5. Zika

Zika My avatar is still NOT me

Also, alot of indian food is high in omega-6's so balance it out with some salmon or omega-3 fish oil tabs

6. WPInerd

WPInerd New Member

drinking will kill any gians that you have made, at least the amounts that you drink, id say to at least cut down on it, i would say stop it too. if you are bulking this diet seems good. for the snack id say you might want to do something like deli meat maybe some cheese to get more calories. how many calories are you hopping on consuming each day, you should give that some thought.

7. Maverik60

Maverik60 New Member

2300+ im only 120 pounds now omega 3 fish oil tabs?

sounds good, although im not a fan of alot of indian food i do eat it. stop drinking? ye ill cut down once a week if anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.