GUN Dad is King!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Stockman, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Stockman

Stockman New Member

I just wanted to give a shout out for my Dad!

The guy is KING when it comes to shotguns, always near the top of the field when scores are counted after sporting clays/trap shoots at the club and just this week he offered to sell me a Zoli O/U shotgun that lists for about $3,000.00 for $1,750.00. And today I was talking to him and happened to mention one of our fellow OT members and I were looking at Ruger 10-22's last month and he says I got a brand new one still in the box I'll sell you! I asked how much and he says "How about $125.00" What a guy! I wouldn't own several of my firearms if not for my dad.
    Anyway just wanted to say don't forget your fathers, this month. Mine is aging nicely... Like a fine wine!

2. Gimik

Gimik New Member

weird. today is my dad's birthday and my brother just emailed me to remind me. I haven't spoken with my dad in probably 10 years.

3. 70Machwon

70Machwon New Member

Very cool, my dads not to big on shooting sports (though i am). But hes made up for it helping me restore the mach 1, and teaching me to be a responsible tough guy thats trustworthy, trusting, and what many say is a great guy

thanks pop. Learned the best from you.

4. Stockman

Stockman New Member

I understand, I didn't speak with my father for many years also. However as he and I both grow older we have come to realize we have much in common. And he doesn't beat the hell out of me anymore! :rofl:

5. Aequitas

Aequitas If it keeps on raining, levee's going to break.

Awesome dad.

I'll be picking my dad's new M1 carbine up on Saturday. My brothers and I decided to get him something a little nicer this father's day.