'cycle gear...

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Short Bus, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Short Bus

Short Bus Beep beep!

...where are a few good places to pick up some decent motorcycle gear/accessories.

I'm trying to find a good cover for the F4 since I'm not blessed with a garage. :sad2: Don't need it to sit out in the sun all day, baking and fading.

Also need a good set of Summer gloves. Right now I'm using some Mechanix Wear gloves a friend got for me at Autozone, and to my surprise they're actually very good gloves for riding. Breathable and grippy. Although I have to question their ability to protect me if I go down.

I've got the helmet covered, got a very nice Shoei to match the bike. Also got a jacket. Just looking to grab a few extra things.

:)

2. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

avatior ahd a site i dont rember the name of it but it had gear for realy cheap maybe grumpy knows?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

www.kneedraggers.com is usually very good.

buy some good gloves man, don't get flimsy summer gloves. You know as well as I do how important they are :)
    it's like 95 and humid as hell up here, and I still wear my regular race gloves, I mean, how hot do your hands really get?

4. Short Bus

Short Bus Beep beep!

The crappy gloves I had before protected my hands sliding across the pavement at 65 mph, so I'm sure a sturdy set of Summer gloves will be more than good enough.

I'll do a bit of shopping, but I'm not gonna over-do it.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

shit man, my 120$ MSRP teknic violator 2's nearly wore through the palms in a simple 50mph get off. Probably depends a lot on the accident, but I'm not taking any chances.

check out www.newenough.com also, used stuff, and closeouts cheap. AWESOME people to deal with.

6. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

that was the site

are you avaitor or not im still consfused

7. Deeguy

Deeguy Guest

i'll back that up.. kneedraggers and newenough have great service and price is pretty competitive... though i've seen cheaper places here and there for certain items, the service you get is worth the cash...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

newenough's service is second to none. If you order a suit, and it doesn't fit, they'll gladly accept it back, and not charge any restocking fees, super super nice people.
    kneedraggers is usually the cheapest I've found.