cybersex help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cuz, Feb 2, 2005.

1. cuz

cuz Guest

my bf is going away for a month to europe so no sex for a month. he said we will cyber but i always feel so weird doing it, well i guess ive never really done it, not well any ways, i dont know if that is because i dont really know what to do or i just feel really akward doing it. anyone have any pointers on what i can do to really turn him on so he cant wait to come home, and also how i could get over that really akward feeling?
    thanks

2. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

The way to get over your akward feelings is just to do it, there is no reason to be self conciouse... just open up and let your fantasy run wild; you can both enjoy it, and you can do it while masturbating........

There is nothing to know, just start out describing things you are wearing, doing and things you would like to do or are doing to one another (in cyber-space).

3. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

Phone sex is alot better, you can hear the other person's voice, and he can listen to your moans. I like it better when I'm away from my SO.

4. cuz

cuz Guest

thanks, i think once i just do it it wont be so akward for me, i meani dont know why im even being like this, we have been together for so long, hes seen me at my best and worst i just dont understand why i feel embarrassed, i dont think its the fact of doing that alone b/c im not embarrassed to masturbate with him there or without. i htink its more just not knowing what to say, but maybe once he starts it i will just take his lead....