cutting, what supplements?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by rxotic, Mar 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rxotic

rxotic New Member

ok just started back working out 1st of march. First I am mainly concerned about loosing the beer gut I have worked so hard on for the past year and a half. I have been working my abs real hard the past couple of weeks. cardio every other day. I have been on a diet based off the abs diet book and body for life. which if you dont know is whole grain and wheat breads and cereal, nuts, lean meats vegtables, fruit, etc. I am taking creatine which has worked for me in the past building muscle, l-glutamine, dhea, whey protien, and a multi vitamin. I see a lot of people taking eph, caff, and yoh, for cutting. I need suggestions for what supplements to add or remove from my diet. is creatine bad when cutting?

2. SteveO

SteveO Guest

no, creatine is good when cutting. You don't need any supplements to start cutting. Just eat under maintenace calories and lots of green veggies, lots of sleep, and some cardio every now and then

Keep on taking the whey, creatine, and multi

3. rxotic

rxotic New Member

I work out around 7:00 pm each night so my next question is what time of day is best to take each supplement? do I take creatine before or after workout and the same with the glutamine?

4. SteveO

SteveO Guest

take the creatine after (along with your post workout shake) I don't really know about glutamine, IMO it's useless supplementing with it

5. rxotic

rxotic New Member

well the lady at gnc said that is is good to take along with the creatine. I dunno

6. littlewing

littlewing fly on

People at supplement stores are often trying to sell you stuff you don't need. If you really want to know about stuff, read up on it here, ask questions here, then go buy it.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2005
  7. GilgaMesH

GilgaMesH Active Member

You already get plenty of glutamine in your protein shakes.

Something like 4 grams of it per scoop.

8. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

Avant Labs SesaThin
    fish oil capsules
    Vasopro Ephedrine HCl
    Caffeine tabs
    Designer Supplements Lean Xtreme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.