Cutting&toning v.soda

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Original, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Original

Original OT Supporter

Ok, since the past two months, I began Cycling normally, about 3 hours a week, walking more, and staying away from fast food best I could. I eat less than I did, but not necessarily healthier. To start, I'm wouldn't consider myself overweight in the first place, I just wanted fitness.

I started working out more often in the gym, compared to my once a week workout for an hour at home. My Biceps and Pecs are definitely cutting, but my Ab area hasnt had much of a difference. The fat isn't cutting well at all, I would almost say it hasn't changed there at all since I started getting fit. I do ab routines and the such, but could Pop be affecting whether or not I'm cutting?

Could the amount of soda/pop I'm drinking greatly influence my results? I say I have 2-4 cans of Coke a day, addicted to the damn caffiene. If I were to replace pop with water, and keep the same fitness log, would I see greater results?

Cliffs: Started a moderate workout routine; could excessive soda/pop be hindering my results.

2. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

You could always drink diet soda instead, but to answer your question all the calories and sugar in regular coke is not going to help you.

3. tryfuhl

tryfuhl New Member

god fuck i think we've covered everything to do with soda in the past 3 days

4. 777

777 New Member

I cut out soda little by little until I drink 1 about every 2 weeks where I used to drink about 1 a day.

Cutting it out helped a great deal.

5. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

Most definitely. That shit is horrible for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.