Cutting Stack...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Paintballny, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

Anyone have a cutting stack they care to reccomend? I've been taking Green Tea Extract/ALA/ALCAR for quite a while now but want to switch it up. I've heard lots of good things about Sesathin and have been wanting to try it. Ofcourse there is always caffine/ephedrine/clen/albuterol but I am weary of messing around with those. Any personal experience from anyone? I was thinking of getting

Lean Green
    Sesathin
    ???? (either lipo 6/xenadrine or the above mentioned thermos)

Also.. anyone know if Mike is still giving free shirts with orders for F&N members?

2. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

in for non-ephedrine answer :x:

3. houseofdon

houseofdon Simplify Moderator

As of last week, yes.

4. jonno

jonno New Member

WHERE IS THE CRACK?!

THE CRACK!!!lc

5. Initial E

Initial E New Member

I'm mixing up some caffeine with my stack right now.

Caffeine 250mg
    Green Tea 500mg
    Synephrine (primaforce syneburn) 30mg

pretty good stack, but holy fuck does the caffeine give me the jitters/wired feeling. I dont notice any elevated/abnormal heart reate, even when doing cardio. I do notice that it'll dehydrate the hell out of you and make you sweat your balls off. lol

I say if you can deal with some slight jitters/wired up feeling. Go for the caffeine. You get a pretty serious pump out of it and obviously it does it's job of keeping water weight off.

Now my question for you is: How well does the ALA work? I've heard pretty good stuff about it. However, I'm not ready to pony up the cash until a finish some of the other stuff I have. But I'm interested in your or anyone's feedback.

6. Paintballny

Paintballny New Member

To be honest I really dunno how I feel about the alcar/ala. I always took 1 pill of ala/alcar/gte pre meal and I have had good results but it could be a placebo effect. Last time I got my cholesterol checked it was good though.. which was surprising cause of my weight at the time (120 total.. the good colesterol was 3 points under the optimal the bad was fine). Then again when I got my blood taken I was eating pretty damn clean. So yeah.. I am not going to buy it again. If I notice a change without it I'll restock but until then its snake oil for me.

I have a problem with my sleep cycle (I get thrown out of wack very easily) which is why I want to avoid a harsh stack like ec cause coupled with a high workload at school my schedule is bound to get thrown out of wack. E alone or C alone and I can manage but an EC stack or Clen would destroy me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.