Cute shit your SO does that you enjoy

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ww_Crimson, Oct 1, 2008.

1. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

My GF was in my office the other day and apparently she took one of my business cards and circled my name and wrote "sexy man" on it and put it back on the stack of the rest of my cards..

One of my female coworkers walked in today and saw it (I didn't even know) and was like "awwwwwwww that is so sweet" and showed me the card.. Totally just made my day.

What are some things you or your SO have done for each other that really just made you smile

2. bjonesy77

bjonesy77 New Member

haha good thing you didnt hand it to a customer

3. I find it cute or at least amusing when I see my BF sleeping. He looks like a little kid suckin on his momma's tit and I just want to bust out laughing.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

He kisses me goodbye every morning, even if I'm sleeping.

5. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

When my gf makes my lunch for work, she will put a note in it, that always makes my day.

6. Is "Everything" a respectable answer to this thread? :mamoru:

7. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

but how do you know, you are sleeping, he might just be saying that :squint:

8. Half asleep? :dunno:

9. iwishyouwerebeer

:mamoru: I more meant he'll kiss me even if I'm passed out. His kiss wakes me up. There are times I kind of wake up and still lay in bed and he kisses me.

10. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

he tries to be nice/play with my bird :mamoru: I know that sounds ridiculous, but every SO I've had hates him [it's mutual]. He's tried so hard since we've been dating to get my bird to like him, he's finally really starting to warm up to him :rofl: :love:

I wake up before him usually, but sometimes he'll sorta be half awake, watching me get ready after I get out of the shower and have this adorable and naughty little smile. It makes me all :hs:

11. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

I love that too! He gets up for work earlier than me when I'm home, so he gets out of bed and before he leaves he always comes back for one last snuggle and a kiss.

I love it when he gets super excited about new stuff for his car, that he thinks I don't care about but I actually do just because it makes him so happy.

He doesn't do it often, but sometimes he sticks his bottom out like a little kid and pouts for something he wants (like for me not to go back to school) and it makes me melt.

12. 1stgenrocks

1stgenrocks New Member

i always loved laying in bed half awake watching my gf get ready to go to work. kiss goodbye and back to sleep for another hour haha :hs:

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

One morning I was at my gf's place and she left earlier for work than me so she left to go walk to the train station. I left like an hour later. It had snowed a lot the previous night and my car was parked on the street. When I got to it, there was a big heart drawn in the snow on the driver's side window. I thought it was super cute so I took a pic on my phone. :o We'd probably been dating for 4 months at the time.

14. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

My boyfriend will draw little pictures in the margins of his notes depicting me as an astronaut or something crazy. Then when I asked him what he learned in class that day, he shows me his notes.

He also rubs my feet, all the time. I don't even have to ask him he'll just plop down beside me with a bottle of lotion and rub away. No one's ever done this for me and it feels so good.

There's one more thing... we have this thing we do called "human blanket" and it's when one of us just completely lays on top of the other person and it's such a comforting feeling. We only do it for the other person when we know they really need it (they're tired from work/stressed about something, etc.)

15. :o This is what I'm talking about! It's amazing, isn't it?

16. Two toys

Two toys New Member

when i have a girlfriend i love getting hand written letters in the mail

probably one of my favorite things a girl did was when i first spent the night at her parents house i slept in the guest room out of respect, but when i woke up in the morning she was cuddled up next to me, that was seriously one of the best feelings ever, it still melts my heart.

things i like is when girls dont shave their legs for a day or so after they should and they are a bit spikey, its not sexy or anything i dont get turned on by it but i just think its cute, i find beauty in little flaws i guess you could call them.

another example the current girl, who i'm absolutely head over heels for, burped the other night while we were driving it was silent but i smelled it and i asked if she burped and she got so embaressed but to me it was so cute i had a huge grin on my face, i felt bad because she was so embaressed though. pretty much everything she does makes me happy though, when i'm with her i cant stop smiling and when i'm not with her i cant stop thinking about the next time i'll see her.

17. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

she is terrified with spiders. every time we leave my house at night i have to walk in front of her and she walks behind me hugging me so i knock down all the spider webs. its so childish but its so cute at the same time :love:

also she will randomly jump on me while im relaxing in bed reading and try to tap me out. litterally i hear a yell and roll over and she is in the air comming down at me. she watches some of my bjj classes after she is done with her kickboxing classes, and always trys what she saw us doing. she will say "wait hold on im not ready yet" while she crawls all over trying to get the position she wants, then stops to take my glasses off and put them on the bedside table if im wearing them, then does it all over again. then i break out and give her advice on how to do it better. even though she can get a little banged up (head into a wall, getting hit in the mouth, just generally overpowered) she still does it and i just find it cute as hell that she keeps doing it.

18. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: I came back in to say we do that same thing!! <3 "So I Married An Axe Murderer" except we just do it to be silly

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

20. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Dang my girl does like a million cute things.

She does this little twist-like dance whenever there is music playing (and sometimes even when there isn't).

She randomly sends me texts that say "[her name] loves [my name]".

She preformed a puppet show for me last Valentine's Day.

She headbutts my chest.

She loves straws.

She likes to watch reruns of Alf.

She always puts her legs up on me when we're sitting next to each other.

She likes to wear my clothes as pajamas.

She bought the same showergel I use so she can smell me all day long.

She writes me notes after I go to bed so I find them when I wake up.

She is really cute when she yawns.

She is scared of driving in my neighborhood because she thinks she'll hit a deer.

She puts bowls on top of cockroaches.

She gets all mushy after watching romantic movies.

She always points out cute squirrels because she knows I love them.

There is plenty more, but that's what I could come up with off the top of my head. :)

21. AtheistUnicycle

AtheistUnicycle hey baby let me heuristically estimate your pussy

This thread makes me go awwwww at every post.

22. TheRemains

TheRemains If I sound disrespectful, it's only because you're

When we sleep together she snuggles up to me all night long

I even wait until she's asleep and I try to roll her to the side of the bed, but she snaps right back and puts her arm around me.

23. Wilddog

Wilddog OT Supporter

DAWT

24. So we video chat'd this morning.

Cute shit he does:
    - yawn
    - laugh
    - smile
    - have little messed up hair in the morning :mamoru:
    - just him talking is cute in my opinion. :rofl:

25. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

cool stories.. you know things wont work out when all these things come up on your "things my SO does which annoy me" list