Curtain suggestions?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by A4Tuurbo, Nov 16, 2007.

1. A4Tuurbo

A4Tuurbo Audi Crew::DSLR Crew::Indie Crew::Mac Crew::Guitar

Im almost done with my bedroom. All that is left to pick out is curtains or some type of window covering but no matter how many pictures I look at nothing looks good to me. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is in or what would look good with my decor. It is contemporary/modern and the colors are similar to these

[​IMG]

My room looks nothing like that but the wall, trim, and floor colors are almost the same. Im open to pretty much anything as long as it isnt really expensive. Im going to ikea in 2 weeks so if you happen to find anything there that would work.

2. cedric

cedric I don't have a contract

don't try to match the wall colors. If you've got brown walls, I'd go lighter or darker brown and feel free to pick something that incorporates an accent color; baby blue, lime green and orange are pretty popular right now as far as accents go :hs:

Sheer white fabrics also work too if you can't commit to anything :dunno:

3. DasVWBabe

DasVWBabe Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall, but t OT Supporter

You know, check out JCPenny or some nice window coverings at really inexpensive prices.

I found some silk dupioni panels at www.jcp.com for $50 each in the 95" length - and they're very nice - lined and everything. Similar panels at BB&B start at $100 EACH!

Excuse the rumpledness, all fabric in this pic was brand new and just out of the package in this pic.

[​IMG]

4. A4Tuurbo

A4Tuurbo Audi Crew::DSLR Crew::Indie Crew::Mac Crew::Guitar

Im having trouble picking out something that would fit the decor though. Everything seems..old to me I guess. Can someone post some quick examples of contemporary window treatments that would work in a bedroom. I have NO experience with this. Thanks.