SRS Currently having a hard time with some things...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by gweary, Apr 21, 2008.

1. gweary

gweary New Member

From time to time I seem to find myself in a slight depression, but this one is bad. Thoughts of the economy, my business, and other personal life aspects seem to be putting me in through a very hard time. I recently lost my grandmother as well, which has been hard to cope with. All in all, I am doing fine financially and still worry about money, I am in a great relationship but still feel like a failure, and I work all day teaching people to better their lives but I feel like even though I am far ahead of most my peers that I am a failure. I am not sure what my question is, just need to vent I guess. But I really wonder if I should take some time off of work to explore myself and get ahold of these feelings, any thoughts? anyone know if that is allowed through FMLA?

Thanks

2. Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts Im an agent of chaos

Well have feeling of being inadequate, some more than others. My whole life I have felt that way. Have you ever been to a Dr to talk about it? Maybe see a therapist for a while. Or take some time and write down your feelings when they come to you. I started doing that this week and it hurts like hell but at least it gives me a minor sense of knowing why I feel the way I feel. Try it. Just whatever you do dont vent on or take it out on the person in your relationship, I lost my soul mate because of that.

3. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

therapist, go