Current Situation; Course of Action?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HuskiRuski, Oct 12, 2009.

1. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

OK here's my current sex life situation. I'm really writing this almost more for my own benefit of laying everything out, as I am looking for advice. Here goes. To preface everything, I don't have the desire for a relationship right now because I'll almost certainly move away from this city in 10 months, and I'm pretty busy this semester. Oh, and I'm 21.

Girl A: Met through a mutual friend (call him Friend 1) at the beginning of the semester. Apparently a bunch of people in my circle of friends (like 15+) had tried to hook up with her last semester (while I was abroad), and 2 did. To my knowledge, neither got very far.

It's my impression that she's fairly open with her sexuality and definitely isn't a prude, but also has standards and a pretty clear "type." Anyway, we've been having sex about once a week since early September. The sex is excellent, she's down for anything anywhere, she's very attractive (my type physically, etc), sexy, and fun to hang out with at bars, parties. She also gets along well with my friends (who knew her before I did), although a few of them make fun of her for being a little ditzy sometimes.

The catch is that she doesn't stimulate me intellectually at all. Her personality is fun, but we don't really have much in common as far as interests, and while she's pretty book smart, she's kind of an airhead as far as common sense. She laughs at my jokes, but never makes any of her own and really isn't witty. Basically, she's not someone I'd want to be in a relationship with or spend extended periods of time with sober 1-on-1.

I've heard from my friends (mostly Friend 1) that she's pretty clingy, and they actually recommended I not pursue anything with her because of that. However, my friends have pretty bad judgment (just trust me on this). I've also made it clear to Girl A that I'm not looking for a relationship (I've said after the first time we hooked up, and probably 2-3 times since). She's reciprocated those words. She also doesn't call/text me during the week or do anything else that's characteristic of clingy girls. We do sleep together after sex, but it's mostly because I like to cuddle and tell her to spend the night :mamoru:. She does come over to parties where I am often, but she was apparently around a lot last semester as well (when I was abroad). We also don't hook up every time we party together. I haven't hooked up with anyone other than her since September, but it's not because I feel like I shouldn't - it's because the sex with her is great and i haven't had any equally attractive/sexy prospects, until Girl B. I don't know if Girl A has hooked up with anyone since September; we never ask that of each other explicitly.

Edit: That being said, I don't think I could just be FWB with this girl indefinitely. At a certain point, if I'm hooking up with her on a regular basis, and not hooking up with anyone else, we're basically dating and she will recognize that if she hasn't already.

Girl B: She's 2 years younger than me. I met her ~3 weeks ago through my best friend (Friend 2)'s girlfriend (mentioned her in a previous thread). Basically, this girl has an absolutely stunning body, decent face, and is also really sexy in how she carries herself. Unlike Girl A, she's into smoking weed and doing some hallucinogenics, something I enjoy (note: Girl A has no problems with other people doing it, she just doesn't do it herself.)

This girl is also not intellectually stimulating to me at all, probably even worse than Girl A. When I first met Girl B, we flirted but didn't hook up. I later found out she may(?) have had a boyfriend and I backed off. There were a few other sketchy issues that had to do with Friend 2's girlfriend, but they're not really important except that they imply that Girl B, Friend 2's girlfriend, and their entire 'clique' are very close and basically know everything about each other's lives. Other girls in the clique have told me they'd 'heard about me' before I had ever met them.

I'm now sure that Girl B's long-distance boyfriend and she broke up last week (Friend 2 told me). I talked to her at a party a few nights ago, and was thinking of taking her back to my place when she said near-verbatim "Ugh my life sucks right now. My boyfriend dumped me. I need to move on, and I was going to move on with you, but now I hear you like Girl A." To which I said "Well I can like multiple people......But I don't think you should be putting yourself in a situation to get hurt right now....." Then when she suggested we go back to my place to smoke a bowl I told her to go hang out with her friends that night and that I'd see her later. Basically, I didn't want to get with someone that was that vulnerable/in that state.

To complicate things a little bit, Friend 1 is a bit of a blabbermouth. He happens to be the one who introduced me to Girl A, whom he has known for years. While they're friends, they have a weird relationship. He constantly makes fun of her both in front of her and behind her back for being dumb, and she constantly makes fun of him for being a drunken mess and getting with skanks. I know Girl A is not into him at all, but I think he maaay be into her a little (or at least he'd get with her if he had the chance). They often talk about their stories from the weekend, so Friend 1 knows most of my stories with Girl A, and has spread them like wildfire. It's come to the point where guys who I rarely talk to about anything substantial called her my girlfriend in jest (side note: I'm realizing my friends have the average maturity level of 14 year olds).

This same Friend 1 is also definitely into Girl B (small world), and has explicitly tried to get with her twice. Before the party a few nights ago, he made it known that he wanted to get with her, and so I told him "Go ahead." Then at the party, I was told by 3 people that Girl B actually told Friend 1 that she was upset I wasn't talking to her. He was disappointed, gave up, and only then did I talk to her ("my life sucks right now" conversation).

My basic desire is to be able to hook up with both girls on a semi-regular basis without being exclusive with either. I'm fairly sure Girl A would be OK with me hooking up with Girl B a few times (we've had a talk where I told her I'd be OK if she did something like that and she pretty much said 'cool'). Girl B sounds like she has a lot of baggage so I don't know how she'd feel about the whole thing, but she does know about Girl A (as she told me). I think I could probably pull off some variation of this whole thing, but I'm worried that Friend 1 will somehow screw things up.

What should I do with both girls? Is there anything I can do about Friend 1?
    Questions welcome.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. bacdo

bacdo New Member

I would just stick with girl A. She is hot and although she may be dumb, just have fun with it. She doesn't want a relationship either (sounds like). Something to fuck > nothing to fuck. I would back off of girl B also, let your friend have at it.

3. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

I guess I should have explicitly said this in my original post (may edit it now), but I get the impression that although Girl A is fine with being FWB for now, she's eventually going to give me the ultimatum. Which makes sense...if you're hooking up with same girl on a weekly basis while not hooking up with any others, it's sort of a 'shit or get off the pot' deal.

And Friend 1 doesn't have a chance with Girl B. I doubt he'll even keep pursuing after this past weekend.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

more input?

5. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

cliffs?

6. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

the last paragraph is a pretty good approximation of cliffs, but here's some more.

Girl A: FWB for last 6 weeks. Cool, hot, a little ditzy
    Girl B: haven't hooked up with her. baggage. hot. into me.
    Friend 1: Friends with Girl A; wants to get with Girl B but she won't. he's got a big mouth.
    Me: Want to hook up with both Girl A/B semi-regularly without getting into relationship with either. Is this possible? Good idea?

Read the post. You've got nothing better to do and the Vag is hella slow lately.

7. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

:hsugh: leave the girl B alone and find a new girl B to hook up with!

8. 21jump

21jump New Member

Agreed.

9. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

:rofl:

When ever fucking around with a circle of friends it always ends in disaster.

10. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

....and i just got the ultimatum from Girl A.
    fawk

11. The Method

The Method Lurker In Progress

You're risking friend 1 getting bitch hurt, losing girl A, and having to find entirely differently letters of the alphabet altogether for girl B... and you're moving away in less than a year and have no interest in a real relationship with either.

I'd say find a new B..

edit:
    :rofl: that's how it goes my friend...

12. Nullius

Nullius New Member

Cow and milk, sooner or later or whore.

13. wokkawokkawokka

wokkawokkawokka New Member

"Pretty much saying cool" and "being cool about it" are two very different things...
    Especially if girl A is the clingy type.

You got yourself an all or nothing situ here, invite them both round, have a drink, chat, play a game of strip poker or whatever and see what happens

If neither girl intellectually stimulates you, and is not SO material, what do you have to lose?

14. poormanq45

poormanq45 OT Supporter

Two chicks at the same time!!!