Cumming? Me? No...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by N.Wood, Jan 22, 2007.

1. N.Wood

N.Wood OT Supporter

So last night me and my new gf were having sex, and a few problems arose.

I was a virgin before her (i'm 18), and have had sex with her 4 times so far.

The first problem arose when trying to put on the condom (Durex extra safe), and it was so tight it took about a minute trying to fit it. Not being big headed here or whatever, its just the way it is! The previous times the condom was a very tight fit but would go on after a bit of coaxing.

Managed to get it on just about, and went to it.

She came within a couple of minutes, and i was still there pumping away like a trooper. She carried on to come 4 more times, while i still hadn't.

We both got worn out and i pulled out, blaming it on the tight condom.

She tried to wank me off, but again just wasn't happening.

I took ages to wank myself off, even lying next to her gorgeous naked body.

It was really odd. I hope nothing's wrong :noes:

I do find her really attractive, and used to masterbate over her before we were together.

We'll try again today and see what happens! I can't bring myself to buy extra large condoms, i hate that kinda 'look at me!' kinda thing!

Cheers OT!

2. N.Wood

N.Wood OT Supporter

Cheers, I've talked to her about the pill, and she said she's tried before but any brand makes her ill or angry or something? She would be well up for trying if they didn't make her ill etc.

On the condom, i thought i'd plump for the extra safe as being an 18 year old with a kid (gf doesn't agree with abortion, fair enough) doesn't sound too good! But now i've tried them i definately see where you're coming from, will have to try standard/sensitive and see how it goes.

Its weird, the last 3 times i came in a 'normal' and pretty consistent time, so yeh...

3. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

Being able to make your gf go 4 times and last a good while in the sack is not a bad thing.

Your problem is obviously with the condom. Go pick you up a pack of magnums. I always though mags were for black people but when I tried one on I found out what I was missing.

4. razi

razi New Member

I assumed condoms were supposed to be tight.

get a thinner version with no ribs. the trojan twisted pleasure ones work well, I've found.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If you think you could fit into a larger condom then buy them. That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard to say you wouldn't buy one because it's like saying "look at me." You should be happy because you are large, but more importantly a larger condom might not squeeze your dick to death and ruin all sensation.

6. Ottomatic

Ottomatic New Member

Don't worry about it man, I had the same problem when I was 18, even without condom w/ gf on pill. Im 22 now and I think one big change from moving from masturbation to sex is experiencing your sexuality with a woman. It's a big mental shift but it will get better the more sex you have, nothing is wrong with you.

7. Lucifer

Lucifer New Member

Depends on the girl though. My ex used to be able to take a 4 hour/10 climax bangfest every night but my current girl can't go for more than an hour without getting sore and feeling it the next day. I still miss those all nighters. :wtc:

8. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Congrats on having sex with a girl you used to masterbate to. That always feels like an accomplishment! :)

9. cobramadness

cobramadness OT Supporter

4 hours??? Damn, don't you get bored? I'm more than happy with a 10-20 minute session each day.

10. quamen

quamen New Member

durex condoms do not fit me either and im really just average if not a tad above. I hate these condoms and last time i used them, i had the same problem. I have tried many condoms and the only ones i can really use are the lifestyle sensitve ones, perfect fit. I tried trojans to and they only break on me every time for some reason.