FRK Cumming lots of ways, or only one way......Ladies??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by lebomb, May 4, 2005.

1. lebomb

lebomb New Member

My EX wife.....I could make her cum with oral, rubbing her clit, sucking her tits, or sticking my dick in her any direction.....on top, doggy, on our side, whatever......but my new wife..............ONLY on top. She cannot cum any other way. Makes a bruva have to work overtime to get her off.:squint:

Still love her though.....she is HOT!!!:bigthumb:

2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I can get off from oral or fingering or vibrators on the clit... I have had anal orgasms some aided with a vibe and some not... and I can get off with penetration, but only if its right after I have a clitoral orgasm and usually only on my back. Occasionally I'll have one from doggy, but never from on top. I have a very stubborn sex drive :wtc:

3. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

I can get off on most any penetration if I'm into it. I still love good ole fashioned missionary position getting the hell banged out of me. Teh bomb :bigthumb:

Maybe the trade off is worth it? After all multi-position orgasm girl is your EX-wife, correct? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4. Big Red

Big Red New Member

hmmm, i love to ride, something about the positioning gets me off so quick, especially if there is some anal play while i am riding. oral pretty much only gets me off if i get clit stimulation along with penetration. And if i play with my clit while he is doing it doggystyle i get off, basically i can get off in any position if i get some clit stimulation, but just playing with the clit doesnt work for me. :dunno:

5. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

I can only get off by penetration...luckily I know how to hit the spot when I want to. Everything else gets irritated very quickly with any kind of rubbing stimulation.

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Youre quite lucky. :cool: Only 85% of women can get off through penetration alone.

7. xela

xela So say we all!

I've recently discovered I can. What a feeling! And I thought clitoral was awesome!! :drool:

8. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

:o I'm very lucky.:)

9. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

I demand pics PRONTO.

10. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

If I could only cum one way I'd die.
    Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Breast Stimulation, and vocal coaching..... at this point i can cum from just about anything with enough mental priming

11. My bf and i tried anal yesterday, and neither of us liked it, so we will stick to our amazing sex.
    He can make me cum every way, all the time , just by kissing me, rubbing my tits, me sucking him off, when he bangs me i squirt, when im on top with my legs straight out i orgasum like never before, he just gets me off sooo bad.. mmm..

:drool:

12. lebomb

lebomb New Member

I hope you are a girl:noes: