Cum faster.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by le_rocks, Jul 1, 2006.

1. le_rocks

le_rocks New Member

Sometimes, my girlfriend will come multiple times before I do, and I can tell she is wore out. And when I cum and she doesn't and it's taking too long, i just give up, which in turn makes her feel bad. Are there any tricks or tips on helping myself cumming faster?

2. KillKingKong

KillKingKong New Member

In men if you strengthen your PC muscles through kegel exercises your stamina increases. Prehaps this also occurs in women? The main use of kegel exercises in women is usually to tighten the vagina and to increase chances of orgasm, but maybe this is another use for them.

3. DubbyDoo

DubbyDoo New Member

yea i have the same problem i get get the woman off 4-5 times and i cant get off once pretty much have to quit :(

4. Pringles

Pringles New Member

ya stop thinking so much about how many times she will come and start thinking about how erotic and sexy this situation is. Whatever turns you on think about that and turn yourself on. It seems like your thinking too much about her and less about how attrative the situation may be.

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

when im tired/worn out, i have to relax...it hurts too much to tighten....but, it feels better for him. so yeah. :hsugh:

6. le_rocks

le_rocks New Member

ok so i read up on some tips, if you cup your balls and hold them closer up towards your body it can help, or have the female do it during sex. Also, if you breathe faster, try to increase your heart rate it could help as well. That's all i got.