Cuddle Bitch Territory (How to Get Out Of?)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ralph, Aug 9, 2006.

1. ralph

ralph driver her like you stole her

Ok so i was with my gf for 5 years, i thought we were going to get married but out of the blue she dumps me. Anyhow i treated her like gold and maybe i'm being bitter but i think being too nice is bad, maybe girls like being treated like shit sometimes. Anyhow i'm 22 and i 've been out a few times with this hot 19 year old chick from work but i find myself in the cuddle bitch position. She'll ask me to go get food or go for a drive but she just goes on about her bf in which she is almost done with. Her friends told me that she thinks i'm "cute" but i find every time i go out i get in this position and well it sucks. So any pointers from others who got into such a similar position.

- in cuddle bitch position, need help

2. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

You have it half right, you are being too nice. But the solution is not to be mean, you just have to have backbone. Stop giving when you aren't getting. Don't chase after women or beg or try to win their approval by doing them favors.

At the same time, you have to replace that with something that makes them attracted to you, which is the hard part.

3. ralph

Yeah i'll give that a try for sure. I read a book called the Game and it said something about using negs.

4. KingOfBabTouma

KingOfBabTouma Hepinize daha iyiyim OT Supporter

I actuallyu had a girl your age tell me after having called her a bitch in the most hateful way, that she does not respect nice guys and they turn her off, so some girls like it when you treat them shitty

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

1) Next time she wants to go get food, tell her "OK, but you're going to have to pay this time, I can't afford to just keep spending on you all the time; relationships are 50/50"

2) When she wants to go for a drive, say "OK, but let's take YOUR car this time...."

3) Don't let her keep bitching to you about her (soon to be ex) boyfriend; just cut her off and say "I'm sick of hearing this shit, just end it already and don't make me listen. If you're not happy, take action; don't make me play therapist while you sit here trying to avoid the inevitable."

She'll either get the hint that you want to be with her, or she'll stop hanging with you completely, which might not be an all bad thing either -- at least you'll know not to pursue her because she's not interested in you.

6. Tk

Tk Well-Known Member

get out of the car and into your bedroom..... thats your first step.

7. ninjakitty

ninjakitty New Member

Bailey is right on with this one. She has a boyfriend, and maybe she has a little bit of moral decency and that's why she hasn't fucked you yet. There is nothing wrong with being nice, as long as you do make her meet you half way. Girls don't want to be treated like shit, but they want to know that their man has a dick too. Don't let her walk all over you. If she is hesitant to leave her current man, give her a reason to leave him. Let her know in subtle ways that you want more.

8. BlazinBlazer Guy

I'm sick of this.... why the fuck does it always have to come down to sex? THAT'S NOT THE ONLY THING RELATIONSHIPS ARE ABOUT!!

Read it. Learn it. Believe it.

I'm sorry, but if someone is needy and demanding, they need to be put in their place FIRMLY. There are certain understandings that need to be come to in a relationship, and these are some of them.

9. ralph

thanks for the pointers

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Then again, girls like this are mentally defective. Fair enough if you just want to use them for sex, I guess.

11. xinster

xinster New Member

wow, dude. wow.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I kinda agree with the intent, if not the method. He's basically right...stop making yourself available as her therapist. Maybe just say it politely that you'd like to just change the subject. Also, having her pay for her portion on outings is a good idea too.

13. BlazinBlazer Guy

:werd: My point exactly. Either that, or alternate who pays/drives each time. I do have a tendency to come across a bit harsh about things if I feel that an "expectation" is constantly there, or like a precedent has been wrongly set. So that may be how I came across -- harsh. The above, though, was my whole point all along. :bigthumb:

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:rofl: you read the book the game and thats all you remember that they said? :rofl:

:bowdown:

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

and vey very common

16. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Oh yeah, use neg hits very carefully. Or not at all which might be better.

17. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Do you pay for her when you go out? If so then stop, you are not her bf so you have no reason to spend a cent on her. Also, tell her no most of the time when she wants to hang out. Stop giving her what she wants all the time. Go out and get a life of your own and meet other girls. If she decides to dump her bf and still wants to hang out with you, then start hanging out with her again.

18. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

well man, look at it this way. if you keep cuddling with her, she might eventually fuck you and then stop talking to you!

19. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

news to me :o

sounds like she is using you, mainly because you let her...same thing happened to me..bitch would call me "confidence boosts" which were basically me telling her how perfect she was...the only thing that fixed that problem for me was dropping that bitch faster than a third world baby with AIDS..

good luck :hsd:

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

the game sucks as a guide to women

21. Schproda

Schproda New Member

If you are just convenient to her she'll keep on with it. She may be talking about him because you'll listen. She may just be wanting to get out of the house and no one else will take her. IF...she is asking you to go places she wants to go, that's just one more reason you don't want to keep going with it.

22. Riot

Riot OT Supporter

just be direct

"it doesn't seem like this is going anywhere so it don't think we should keep seeing each other"

there's two possible outcomes, either way you're out of cuddle bitch territory. win/win.

23. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:bowdown: this is the quickest and easiest solution.

24. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I doubt her boyfriend's almost gone. She's just using you to talk about her frustrations about her bf. All girls do that.

25. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Lol, I had this girl try to do that to me once. Every time she started talking about him I was like hey, this isnt what I want to fucking talk about, im not your counselor, and I would leave. I ended up tapping it later on :naughty: