MMA CSI grappling shingaurds, problems?

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Bausk, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Bausk

Bausk New Member

I've had mine a year and have really used them alot in the past 6 months, but have always treated them well (other than kicking people with them). The neoprene tore trying to pull them on last Saturday. Right above the actual shin pad below the top-most strap.

I think I'm going to try and use them as-is for now or switch to my Fairtex Pro Shingaurds (which I don't like to use, because they turn when I use them). It sucks that I'll probably have to replace these after only a solid 6 months of use, but I love them too much not too have another pair. I use them every day I train.

[​IMG]

I just noticed on Combat Sports' website they reduced the price of these as well. I wonder if they are planning of replacing or discontinuing these.

Does anyone else have these, and have you had any similar problems?

2. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

I saw saturday morning that my buddy's were splitting up the seam in the back and he has only had them for 2 months of light use.

I always heard the CSI stuff was really good quality.

I like my fairtex ones, even if they shift a little, its kind of like a reminder to always use the right part of your shin.