FRK Crying from orgasm?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JordanClarkson, Jan 7, 2005.

1. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Does this happen to anyone else besides me and bree van de kamp's husband? It doesn't happen all the time; just when foreplay + sex lasts like 2 hours. As I'm getting close I kind of feel very vulnerable, like I'm at the mercy of the girl and there's nothing I can do to stop her from making me orgasm.

2. CAPSLOCK

CAPSLOCK Guest

happened to my ex g/f when i used to make her squirt with my fingers. Not all the time and it wasnt a full blown cry either, she would have tears coming down her face but not actually crying.

3. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

if I have a lot of multiples I'll cry, tears streaming down my face as I'm begging for the person giving them to me to stop and show me mercy

4. xela

xela So say we all!

I've cried a few times during sex just because it was so powerful. It is actually a really nice feeling to become so vulnerable.

5. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

I've never fully cried(sobbing). I've had a few tears coming down my face. It's has happened when i am having so much pleasure that my body only has one way to release the emotion.
    It is a good feeling knowing that you don't really have total control over yourself and the only thing you can do is cry, out of sheer pleasure of course.

6. TampaGirl813

TampaGirl813 Guest

Worded perfectly!!:)

7. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

i cried once when my SO was fingering me, because of the things he was saying to me. it was alot of "your amazing, beautiful, your all i'll ever need" lovey dovey stuff like that. but the moment was so powerful that I had tears streaming down my face as i came.

8. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood New Member

ACTUALLY, on wednesday I was in a 3some with my close girlfriend and another guy, i had been with him a few times before, she never had.. she didn't participate MUCH, but he was like in awe of being in the situation, that when he did cum, he was sobbing. i seriously thought he was about to cry. which normally, he is NOT that type of person. it was a bonding moment :bigthumb:

9. this use to happen to me with my ex girlfriend...it was intense and overwhelming.
    its such a confusing feeling.

10. Devine_Evil

Devine_Evil Guest

I've come close (no pun intended) only once. But, instead of crying.. I was in a daze for hours afterwards. my body was numb, and I couldn't stop shaking and i literally couldn't see straight. It was intense, most definatly...

11. wisdomdriven

wisdomdriven New Member

My wife cried once afterwards, pretty weird I thought. I was like, did I do something wrong? Then she started laughing & crying. I just figured she was going crazy or something.

12. I cry after sometimes, coz I feel too many emotions at once and can't express them. I'm happy though. My bf understands he doesn't think it's weird that I cry.

13. I've cried a few times during/after sex because of how powerful it was, and how strong the connection was between my girlfriend and I. She has, too. It's really an indescribeable feeling...probably just an overload of emotions, or something.

14. _syn

_syn New Member

I almost cried during sex... but only once. She was on top (won't make that mistake again) and it came out. :wtc:

15. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I cry a LOT, but it's because he keeps me on the edge and then has me stop when I'm almost about to cum... I cry and beg and cry some more when he Finally lets me cum.... fun stuff.

16. _syn

_syn New Member

Sounds like you ruin your makeup durring sex. Not cool.

17. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Just a little streaky Eyeliner, not too terrible.

18. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

I've been moved to tears by "breakup sex" and from very sweet love making stuff before - those are either sad or sappy tears that come randomly during sex or after and don't really have anything to do with orgasms.

But I only cried once from good old fucking. I'd been on a streak of multiples for a little while, and then in the middle of another orgasm, I just started bawling like a baby. At first I was kinda shocked, then I laughed cause it felt so good to feel that good.

:x: Hopefully he'll do that again some time soon.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2005
  19. CPipes

CPipes Shit definitely just got real!! OT Supporter

I was doing a girl once and she just started crying. I really didn't know what the hell was going on and just kept going. She said it was because she loved me sooo much. :dunno: She always made jokes about how i was focused on getting a nut cause i didn't even stop to ask what's wrong.

20. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

The one time i cried during sex was not a good thing.

21. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

unless you were fucking her on a couch and she was paying you 80 an hour to talk about her emotions during sex, you handeld it pretty well imo...at the absolute most a "I'm not hurting you am i?" would have done, then go back to work

22. _syn

_syn New Member

I think we've found your problem.

23. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

only one? I have plenty of them.

in sex, I'm all about pleasuring the woman. My ability to squirt comes second to watching her have 3+ orgasms. If she doesn't have atleast one each time we have sex, i feel like I'm not doing my job. the thought that I might be hurting them isn't the most pleasurable one for me. Although if it was made clear that they enjoy certian kinds of pain, and rules were laid down, I'm all for it, because it gives them pleasure.

sorry, just the kinda guy I am, but it's worked for me so far.

24. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Now, now...you're going to scare the girls away with that talk. I think they like the cute boy tongue deep into a cup of mashed potatos better. Its a rather suggestive picture that probably sends the wrong idea.

Or was that just my take on it?

25. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

I guess I'm the only one that finds it VERY cool. :bigthumb: :hsugh: