Crushes...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 2000GT, Oct 21, 2005.

1. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

Anyone out there ever develop a crush on a girl whilst you have a girlfriend. I didnt have the intention of developing it, but its human nature, no?

My current girl is cool and we have been togethor 6 months as of October. She practically lives with me, and everything in the relationship is fine. We both know the relationship is not forever, as she is young, and we both have differant wants in the end as far as goals in life. (kids marriage etc)

I dont know much about this other girl, nor do I wanna find out at this point. I am just worried as I have never really "liked" someone else whilst I have a partner.

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Well if SHE is young, and you're older.... and you know you're not going to be with your current girl anyways, I'd personally say you might be better off exploring the possibilities with this other new girl. If you think that YOU might be ready to settle down or that this new girl might be more close to you as far as wants in life, it could be wise to get rid of the current "temporary" relationship.

3. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

i would make your decision early because it only will mess up your current relationship. it happened to me, except i was with my partner for far longer. if you feel like you won't be with your current girlfriend for long, explore possiblities that will benefit you. don't worry about what will happen because you come first before anyone else