Crunking question....

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by timberwolf, Apr 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Hey Grouch:wavey: or anyone else...

Ever get tendonitis symptoms or a sharp pain around the elbows when crunking?

Can't even close the no.2 (about a cm or 1/2" away). Anyway even when I use my left hand to help close the right hand for negatives... I get a sharp pain around the elbow on my left arm.

2. Tranquili-G

Tranquili-G Guest

my guess would be that you're not used to straining those tendons in the same manor you are when you are working out.

I'd start doing some minor exerices, or get the T or the 1 before moving to the 2 especially if you can't close it yet.

I was told that you should be able to close the one you're working on 20 times with each hand before moving up to the next level.

I'm getting my RB180 17 times with my right hand and 14 with my left. The RB I found is to be = or slightly > than the COC2. I bought the narrow RB240 for when I move up.

http://www.handgripper.net/neu/www/index.php?site=handgrippers_detail&id=5

3. Grouch

Grouch Guest

I think filmboy needs to stop giving advice and send me my books or my money back.

Every once in a while I have gotten a sharp pain in my elbow but nothing lasting or that would hurt after I stopped crunking. I think its just coming from a combination of arm, wrist, hand position and crunking.

But this might help your problem, don’t forget to work on your extensors too. Its pretty easy just get some rubber bands and put them over the tip of your thumb and fingers, I like to do them individually, like you are pinching something and then open up.

4. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

I have the 1 but been waiting for a friend to return it. The 1 I can close though I doubt for 20 times.

5. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Girls into fisting ftw, eh?:naughty:

Thanks, guys.

6. Tranquili-G

Tranquili-G Guest

you'll get your damn books homie. I'm very disappointed in the way you handled that situation.

you had my email. you'll get your damn books.

7. Grouch

Grouch Guest

yeah and im not a little disapointed that i've been out 25$ for 5 months now. :rolleyes:

8. Grouch

Grouch Guest

[​IMG]

YOU BASTARD!!! :(

9. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

dude that's what happens to me!!! only when my elbow is extended though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.