crotch rot

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by captainstan, Mar 19, 2007.

1. captainstan

captainstan this is horse cock in tiny mouth

anyone else hear of this? if so what is it?

2. TomDlgns

TomDlgns OT Supporter

prolly when your or your bf/gf/person your fucking/etc crotch stinks....

3. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

smelly crotch.

4. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

It's a fungal infection. There are a few different kinds but most people would recognize athlete's foot as the most common one, the second being ringworm which I believe is crotch rot/jock itch. I took a medical class and they talked about this, Vagisil is supposed to be the ticket.

5. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Vagisil is for yeast infections. Lotrimin Ultra is what you want for fungus.

If you don't know what it should look like, google jock itch (hope you have a strong stomach - mostly you will see really REALLY bad cases, take with a grain of salt). Basically the affected skin will start by being red and itchy, and the top layers of skin will flake off (partly, it seems, as a result of scratching it). When it gets worse it can turn a deeper red with nasty colors around the edges. It can be a tiny sore or a broad rash, but usually fairly localized.

It helps greatly to remove any hair from the area, and obviously plucking is the only way to do this since shaving would irritate it and depilatory cream would be a total nightmare. Hair that's not literally on the infection can of course just be trimmed. Wash thoroughly once or twice a day and wear clean underwear (oh for God's sake man, I mean, really). Applied daily a good anti-fungal cream should clear it in a week or two.

6. Drilldo

Drilldo Active Member

You know what I'm an idiot, I checked my notes and it's actually Lamisil. That's what he (the guy teaching the class has been in the ER for like 15+ years) said the hospital gave out for it.

7. gkremian

gkremian New Member

Crotch rot = athlete's foot for your crotch area. Tough Actin' Tinactin or Lotrimin is what you want.