Crossfade

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by FireIce, Jun 19, 2005.

1. FireIce

FireIce New Member

I'm really digging the Crossfade CD. Especially track 8 - Dead Skin. I could put that song on repeat and listen to it all day.

2. CancerSells2

CancerSells2 New Member

Crossfade is the essence of idustry-formula Rock. They sound like a million other bands, there's nothing different about them, nothing about them that stands out. They'll put out the same record 4 times, if they can string some tools along with a catchy single or two per record, and collapse into obscurity. They can't be taken seriously, they're one of those bands who's Cds get thrown out 10 years from now because there's nothing remotely outstanding about them. Just another lousy, uncreative band to be lost in the seas of other such bands a few years from now.

3. deltarider99

deltarider99 New Member

Except for the fact that they recorded that album in a basement. And worked their way up to where they are right now. I agree, it's mostly forgettable mainstream rock, but they know how to write catchy pop songs....plus they're a good live band.

4. mildly interesting

mildly interesting OT Supporter

I saw them in a local 50 seat bar when they were SugarDaddy Superstar....even then you knew they were a little more than your average shitbag house band...