Cross-dressing 2

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Oct 31, 2007.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Tomorrow, my lover's going to dress as a boy for the second time.

This time she is going to play a "PUA" and try to pick up women. :mamoru:

If this actually comes to pass, I'll update tomorrow..

2. NCS

NCS Active Member

lol...

3. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

awesome :big grin: let us know how it goes!

4. JohnJohnJohnson

Dressed as "James," Emily flirted with a couple girls in her class who know her personally. It was somewhat over the top - "bold, not confident" - in a rendition of stereotypical masculinity. She spoke much more explicitly than guys do in real life, or at least when in class, or at least in this community.

Emily/James: "What are you being for Halloween?" (assertive)
    Girl: "Um, a cat?" (submissive; apologetic smile)
    Emily/James: "Yeah? You're going to be a cat? Like with a short skirt to show your cat legs? Yeah. I can dig that. Nice." [nodding manically]

To her credit, Emily/James can be strikingly masculine in her body language at certain moments and her attitude changes dramatically once she puts on the makeup. One thing she found, thanks to playing a dude, was that girls tend to slowly raise the pitch of their sentences to indicate humility in class. She also found that girls include apologies as part of their answers to the teacher's questions.

"It was nice to just say something flat out, without backing out of it," Emily/James said.

I found it very difficult to kiss Emily/James.

Sadly, I can share more about my Halloween than about Emily's because she had to deal with a fiasco in her pole dancing group, which cut her night short.

5. JohnJohnJohnson

For Halloween I was playing "Bertha," who is similar to my previous character, "Billberta," except that Bertha is OLD in addition to being a woman.

Early in the night I was at a party. The joke was brand new so my sister and I were still finding "Bertha" hilarious. But I got annoyed at this one girl, let's call her Dulldra, who instead of laughing tried very obviously to snub me.

Dulldra was talking to this big, fat, *ugly* guy and asking if she had something on her lip. She paused and looked at him suggestively. On cue, he touched the top of her lip and ran his finger over it. She maintained eye contact with him. I see the chode being used by Dulldra to confirm her own feminine power. He doesn't know how truly and fundamentally he will be coming home alone tonight.

I interrupted this horror show because I was still annoyed at Dulldra.

"Do you know what I like to do??" I said enthusiastically to the group.

"Sometimes, I like to go out, and I like to get validated by creating sexual tension with guys, who I will just never, ever, fuck. You know?" Dulldra tried to ignore me but I don't think she succeeded.

The best part of playing Bertha was being on the dance floor. I pulled out the most rusty, choppy moves I could manage. Most people were very happy when they realized I was male. They pointed and laughed or wanted to dance.

Not everyone liked it. Two girls gave me really "WTF" looks - probably because they took my willingness to make an ass of myself, rather than impress them, as an indication that I didn't find them attractive. A super-neg for two relatively average looking chicks. I heard one of them call me sketchy.

A few minutes later I danced creakily over to them and said, "You guys are sketchy!" You have to imagine the most ridiculous valley girl accent, combined with occasional voice cracking for the oldness thing.

I have all these "straight guy" mannerisms from 22 years of being a straight guy, so it's easier for me to just go "all the way extreme drag queen style" feminine than "normal, realistic" feminine.

Anyways I called them sketchy. They dropped jaws. One of them wasn't sure what I said.

"What??" she said.

"You guys are sketchy," I repeated as flamboyantly as I could muster.

"WE'RE sketchy?? What about YOU?"

"Ummm... ok. Sketchy!" I muttered. "But - whatever," I said, smiling politely. Finally they laughed. Yay.

A couple people, including mostly black women but also one drunk blond guy, pushed at me when I came nearby. It was difficult for me stay in character, but I noticed they pushed me more gently than they would have if I hadn't been wearing the wig and the skirt. It was as if I got a little bit of slack for being a little bit like a girl. I thought that was interesting.

One high point was encountering my lover's flat mate Albert, who has some very rigid views on masculinity. Somewhere inside the club I peeked at him out of the shawl that I was wearing and said, "Helloo..."

6. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

hahahahahah great stuff :big grin: sounds like u had a ball :big grin:

7. fray

fray New Member

i know you had another thread on topic with this one, but i missed it and i'm lazy. are you expecting people to actually believe you and your girl are the opposite gender, or is it just for fun/social experiment/reactions?

8. JohnJohnJohnson

Social experiment / fun / reactions, although I was surprised and mildly proud of myself whenever anyone had doubts about my gender. For the most part I just wanted to see how people would treat me, how I would treat them, and so on and so forth.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

I'd like to explain something else I found interesting but it will be hard with plain text communication.

There's a power shift when you do this. Even as a fake woman, I found confrontations to be completely different.

For example, I called out to a guy wearing a bloods (as in the gang) costume. He looked like a gang member down to the t. He stopped, turned around, walked back to me, and said "Do you know what I am?" in a threatening voice (not a joke-threatening voice). As a guy I would be caught in a conflict. As Bertha it was different.

"Oh my," I said. "Aren't you intimidating!"
    "What did you say?" he growled.
    "I said, 'You are SOOOOOO intimidating, oh my god.' I'm sorry. It's just that sometimes I have to gush, you know??"

Every single confrontation got defused by this kind of ironic over-the-top flamboyance. It was so much easier than handling it as a straight guy.

By social rules, males cannot aggress upon women... apparently not even caricature women.

10. maskednegator

maskednegator Kosmonaut, best we've got...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    I'm totally using this in the future!

11. fray

fray New Member

I don't know if this is based on social rules, or that you're changing the 'rules of engagement' and it's throwing the other party off and not allowing things to escalate. Like, he didn't really need to save face or anything, because you weren't really calling him out... it's kind of confusing.

12. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol sounds weird

13. mrchina

mrchina Guest

I really don't get the point of this. It seems like you wanted more confrontation out of this experience by the shit you were saying then anything else. :ugh2:

14. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

15. giz

giz Active Member

16. JohnJohnJohnson

Yeah, I enjoy confrontation. I had a good time. I strongly recommend gender bending at least once, if you're comfortable doing it. It's really interesting how different it feels to be in a different role, for guys or for girls.

I ran into a drag queen that night. I was concerned my character might offend him but he said it was cool...

17. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Why?

I'm [sarcasm] glad [/sarcasm] you had a good time, but this isn't normal. For a costume and to have fun, fine... but it seems like you just took it way above and beyond anything and turned into a dick. Just because you put on a dress doesn't mean you're going to even get close to a "female" experience.

18. JohnJohnJohnson

When there's a confrontation I tend to enjoy it. I don't know why or have an apology to offer you. :dunno:
    You are so interesting. Overall I would say I brought a lot of entertainment, learned some things, and confused some people.