MMA cro cop speaks on overeem

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Aug 15, 2008.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

http://dreamfighters.com/site/?actio...&id=1218814037

" Hi everyone, today I can take a bit more of free time so I'm here with you to share my thoughts and give you a little insight to my current trainings and career status.

Good news first. I'm very satisfied with my recovery and I'm back to my usual training regiment. I feel no pain and everything looks perfect so far. I'm training hard, really hard, as I feel I have a lot more to prove. First to myself, but to army of my loyal fans as well! I had no summer break, I'm 100% focused on getting back on track and I can promise you many great things from Cro Cop.

Regarding September 23, I'm expect to fight, but nothing is still officially confirmed. I leave this to DREAM and I have no doubt that I'll be there on that card, fighting whoever they put me against. I'm hoping to face a top ranked fighter, preferably Alistair Overeem. I'm familiar with his latest interviews and many people already asked me what do I think about his words. I don't like commenting other fighters, it's not my thing.
    But Alistair, you should save your strength for a real fight, because it's coming. When I see you in the opposite corner, then I'll talk.

I'm off to my hometown to visit my familly and friends, since it's an Assumption Day in Croatia and I took a day off. On Monday I resume my preparations for September and expect some exclusive materials from my trainings here on www.mma-id.com soon!

Mirko "

So to everyone who was moaning when the Akiyama/Cro Cop thing was being rumoured, thats not who Cro Cop wants to fight - thats what DREAM want, they need ratings and that fight is huge for Japan. Akiyama is the villain and Cro Cop is the Face, it's proper Pro Wrestling style.

I really hope this happens.

2. does Akiyama need to get jacked up that badly?

They should do Akiyama vs. Yoshida

3. ITR06

ITR06 OT Supporter

Cro Cop nuthugger here. Don't care ive heard it all before Mirko. Step in the ring and show us you have been training hard.

4. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

go mirko lol

5. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

repost

"expext the best CroCop ever RAWR!"

<failcrocop.jpg>

6. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

diaf

7. don't you mean cancop?

8. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

Canduck

9. I still want to see him in a grappling rules match vs. roger

10. crocop probably could have handled congo on the floor if he'd tried.

same with hunt.

I don't know why he's so damn dumb.

11. Jeebus

Jeebus Well-Known Member

IB CroCopCopOut

12. I think it's a good idea to compare Gonzaga's ground game to Kongo and Hunt.

I must have forgotten about that one. Sorry for being wrong.

13. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

you're taking it out of context. I was comparing them with their SIZE. CroCop is like Couture in 2003 - has troubles with BIG guys on the floor and is fine against guys his own size. He did well with Fedor cause he was his size.

14. ah.

well crocop is 100X the wrestler kongo or hunt are, so he could end up on top and I doubt they could do anything to him from the bottom. he fought dumb