A&P critique these

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by LowLikeWhoaF150, Mar 19, 2005.

1. We found this abandoned place right off the highway and took some pics. I didn't edit the pics at all other than resize and cropped them alittle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^ This one's my favorite. She's not very photogenic so I only got to snap a few, these are the best of the few. We really weren't trying to stick around long because there were no tresspassing signs everywhere and everything we were doing was easily visible from the busy highway so we did a quick little shoot :o

2. another

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^ I used flash with this one and forgot to take off my lense hood so the hood blocked the flash for the whole bottom of the pic...... :( I had to do some major cropping for this one! :wtc:

3. angel_fiire

angel_fiire ******

if you are trying to go for a fashion look, I think they look a little over posed. She looks a little short too, so try to photograph her from a lower angle next time if you are doig full body shots, and if you are doing head shoots do it from a higher angle, it slims down the face..... I like the 2nd and the 3rd. Keep shooting..... oh and I love the location.

4. angel_fiire

angel_fiire ******

also be carefull w/ the hands, she has the same hand posing in allmost all of the pics.

5. angel_fiire

angel_fiire ******

6. What is your main focus?

THere are too many diffrent things to look at in the shots. Pick what is most improtant to you and make that your goal. To enhance the subject. The second pict in the room is a great example of focusing on the model, and letting the room with the textured background complement her. Great location.

7. canonshooter

canonshooter New Member

i agree that the background/surroundings are distracting, and take away from the model. first one looks overexposed, only because there are no tones in the chest. second one is my favorite of the set. you could have done something nice with her sitting on the steps and the camera looking up at her, maybe something to look at for next time. overall i would say you did a good job for an impromptu shoot. good job on the fill flash on the last one also.

8. SpiderOnTheFloor

SpiderOnTheFloor New Member

you are on TPF aren't you?

9. Yup :big grin: :cool:

10. widebaudi

widebaudi New Member

sorry if she is someone close to you, but the shots make her torso look a bit on the stumpy side. might try to get different angles to lengthen her body a bit.

11. I agree with you on that observation in the pic where she's on the steps! :eek4:

I'll definately be working with her more to get her comfortable with posing and finding her good angles.

12. Here's some of the batch that was taken today. I did alittle touch up's and got rid of some stringy hair, changed the lighting alittle and added border to these few. There's soo many awesome pics but no time to play with them all!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also took a quick vid of her dancing but I can't find a host that actually works. I tried putfile, yousendit, and uploadhut but they are all jacked up and never work for me.....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2005
  13. emoslip

emoslip Guest

the most recent pics looks like theres too low contrast??

14. I really like these pics how they are but I see what you're saying, how would I correct this in photoshop?

15. SpiderOnTheFloor

SpiderOnTheFloor New Member

you better be tappin' that ass every chance you get

16. CRC

CRC New Member

wow, new pics are much better. good job

17. Yea we actually had this shoot planned out :)

Thanks for the compliment. :bigthumb:

18. The_Eagle_Has_Landed

The_Eagle_Has_Landed New Member

nice pics lets see more

19. canonshooter

canonshooter New Member

adjust the contrast with levels. only the first one, and maybe the last, look too flat.