Critique my bulking diet

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by _Kanwisher!, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Kanwisher!

_Kanwisher! Guest

Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 serving of protein, 1 scoop peanut butter (I hate this, can't even finish it most of the time 3/4ths finished)
    Meal 1: Protein shake

Meal 2: 1/2 lb chicken breast with 1 cup rice or 2 baked potatoes with milk

Meal 3: Protein shake

Meal 4: 1/2 lb chicken breast with corn on the cob or rice with milk

Meal 5: Protein Shake

Meal 6: 1 peanut butter and jelly sandwich with milk (all 2%)

Honestly I hate what I'm eating, I'm eating less calories now because my appetite is so small and I'm eating healthier than my usual big mac/whopper /checkers/arbys bulk diet with whole milk.

I just weighed myself I'm 6 feet tall at 170 up from 2 years ago at 140. Prior to eating healthy i was 180 lbs and I felt much stronger in the gym. I'm just frustrated I guess.

2. bear

bear frankly rover i dont give a "woof

[​IMG] These things cost a buck at walmart. fill the fridghe with that man. or something like this [​IMG] all you need

3. lif

lif New Member

Looks a lot more like a cutting diet than a bulking diet, don't listen to above poster either.

Increase portions, and I can't imagine from that that your fat intake is very high. Doesn't hurt to eat some fatty sausages or ground beef while bulking, also a good intake of nuts and oils (especially fish) are a quick and healthy way to increase fat levels and as a result, optimize test levels.

4. JeremyD

JeremyD New Member

Who posts a fuckin diet without macro breakdown???

Heres your bulk diet
    3-4 lbs of meat
    500g of carbs
    incedental fats

don't over think shit. If your getting fat, back off the carbs. If you hit a wall, add more carbs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.