COMIC Crisis on Infnie Earths for a very casual reader?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by MattThom01, Jan 26, 2008.

1. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So, I'm a VERY casual comic book/graphic novel reader...I've got about 3 Green Lantern releases (Rebirth, Green Lantern Corps: Recharge, and Ion the Dying Flame vol2 didn't realize it wasn't standalone, doh).

Anyways, I occasionally like to read them on a whim, but I like things that stand alone well, otherwise I get addicted and HAVE to keep reading...

So, should I get Crisis? I've seen it at Barnes and Noble, and it looks like a good bargain...

Is it good?

2. axio

axio New Member

3. Pitt

Pitt 1-1-11 — Never Forget OT Supporter

it's up to you,

you could read some slight background info like in the link already posted and be able to enjoy it a lot.

if you do read it, then read Emerald Twilight, then Zero Hour, then Final Night

4. Pitt

Pitt 1-1-11 — Never Forget OT Supporter

then after those, green lantern v4 1-10, then infinite crisis, then green lanterns 11-present

:mamoru:

5. AO

AO New Member

The book probably has all the cross overs. I bought every single issue (twice, one set of copies for my brother). There was a point in the late part of the main series where I was so involved that I was screaming into the comic (old Superman arc). To me it was more engaging than a movie. Obviously, ymmv, and you will probably not get caught up in it like I did seeing as you are looking at it now in retrospect.

I have each one individually wrapped and treat them like Gold.