COMIC Crime-fighting Robot Vampire Unicorns...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by deusexaethera, Aug 4, 2005.

1. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

...from Space!

They came to this world to harvest iron from the blood of humans, but their spaceship crashed during landing and their programming was corrupted, their memory cards scattered all across the land. With the help of a bright, happy group of kids, they managed to become operable again, and vowed to protect humans henceforth.

The unicorns live in an abandoned machine shop, using their metalworking skills to repair their bodies and fashion replacement parts to repair their burnt-out spaceship so they can one day return to their homeworld. The kids that found them help out by tracking down the missing memory cards so they can reclaim them and regain their lost abilities.

Unfortunately, a shadowy, mysterious Government Agency wants to capture the unicorns AND their memory cards to build an army of invincible war robots so they can conquer the whole world. The unicorns and their bouncy, sugar-fueled sidekicks race against time to reclaim all of their memory cards before the Agency can get them, doing honorable battle along the way with Agency Operatives in prototype robot suits.

. . .

Whaddya think? All those stereotypes, nicely explained and justified in a storyline that could totally be exploited by some Asian Megamedia company. Or Cartoon Network. I think I should find a production company before someone steals my idea.

2. Shinigami

Shinigami New Member

Vampires in Disguise

3. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Are they disguised as unicorn welders?