TAT *Cries*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Indagator, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Indagator

Indagator Twist of Cain

Sep 12, 2004
    So, I've had my Labret for 9 months now. It was just something I'd always wanted to do even if I don't have the lips for it. I knew I couldn't keep it forever, no matter how much a part of me it felt...and I might add that it's a part of me regardless. I fell in love with it as soon as I had it done :wtc:.

For the first time tonight, I cannot find the ball. I've lost it and found it a few times before and it was ok. But now, I've looked everywhere and can't find it for anything. From my oral fixation to just seeing it there, it's been a part of me :wtc:. I've loved every day of it to be honest. I knew a time would come when I had to say "goodbye", but just the sudden loss is hard I guess.

I know that I can get another ball, or retainer, but as I said...it cannot last forever. Facial piercings hinder me somewhat. I can get ahead now persay, but I'll never forget that Labret. It meant alot to me. I realize that this is a cheesy post, but you'll never realize the loss until you've experienced it. It becomes a part of you :wtc:. This just kinda sucks.
  2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Oct 5, 2001
    I felt the same way when I took out my apadravya for the first time.

I had it done again a year or so later.
  3. When I took out my hand piercing I was really upset. I know what it's like. :wtc: