COMIC Crest of the Stars, Banner of the Stars

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Rubberducky2001, Apr 20, 2003.

1. I just finished watching Crest of the Stars 1-12, and maybe 13 (i'm not sure about the last) and was wondering if anyone knew how many episodes Banner of the Stars was/is and Crest of the Stars as well....also, i read something about Battle Flag of the Stars. Is that related?

Mucho appreciato por helpo

2. tom3

tom3 ...

yea, mage pretty much got everything down. i liked this series a lot and how each series presented a different aspect of their lives. i've seen everything but the last 2 specials mentioned... they're hard to find :/.

3. I-heart-BoA

I-heart-BoA Guest

Unfortunately, I got them a long time ago only to find out they were English-dubbed :barf:

Don't bother with the two specials other than the prequel one; they are just like those notorious review-episodes in Gundam series, fucking :greddy: as hell...those extra footages aren't really worth the time if you've seen the series and understand everything. :o

4. wow, that is great info guys, thanx. i really really liked this series for some reason....the characters touched me in a personal way that i haven't felt in a while. it's a great series