Creative Zen

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by 4amNow, Oct 1, 2007.

1. 4amNow

4amNow New Member

Anyone has the new Creative Zen and can offer an opinion between this and perhaps the ipod nano (or any other similarly priced mp3/video player)?

It's the same price. While the Zen has the bigger screen, the Ipod does look sexier .....

2. Etaurseytu

Etaurseytu New Member

I found the Zen a good 4 gig MP3/video player. Not as overpriced as the iPod Nano and whatnot. I actually like it more than I did my iPod. Still using it to this day. I highly recommend it for those who are looking for a MP3 player just to get around with.

3. wetwillie

wetwillie New Member

I bought an older Zen, the Zen Micro 5GB version. It was a little thick but I really liked it and it had a built in microphone so I used it to record my University Professors. I found that older USBs on my older computers had problems pulling these recordings off the device but once I upgraded to a newer computer, all was good.

If you want to record voice on the older ipods, you had to buy a separate adaptor and it was huge, clunky and just looked goofy.

4. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

5. neonwheels

neonwheels New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (8925: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320) Opera 8.65 [en])

I have the vision M, love it. A little thicker than an iPod but still great.