TAT Creative people and photochoppers-HELP

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tagoo, Jun 22, 2004.

1. tagoo

tagoo Guest

Hi everyone - my first post - figured I'd sum up the last few years of my life in it...
    Several years ago I fell in love with a beautiful, smart, funny woman, we got married, got matching tattoos with eachother's names (yeah, I know), had a wonderful son, but shortly after he was born she started having self esteem issues and needed to hear how wonderful she was by as many people as possible. She got herself a boyfriend....I found out, tried to make things right, tried to help her, things were going well until I found out about another boyfriend...got things fixed again, or so I thought, this process went on for 2 years....It is now apparent that she has changed and I have left her to live her life the way she wants to live it and continue to look for whatever it is that she wants out of life without me. I hope that my positive influence in my son's life will be enough to offset the things he sees when he's not with me, but that's a whole different thread....So what is the point of this one? Help me with ideas for a cover up - PLEASE - I don't want this filth on my arm any more. I've got 5 tats, so pretty much anything goes other than drugs/nekkid chicks/and the like.

Any ideas?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2004
  2. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

Link said I can't see it :(

3. tagoo

tagoo Guest

bah. i suck at the internet.

fixed, negates this post.

my apologies for being retarded.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2004
  4. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

how hard would it be just to have the SARAH removed ?

I think it's overplayed, but the best I can think of right now would be maybe a skull with the flames on top of it's head? :dunno:

5. tagoo

tagoo Guest

The SARAH is just a lot of black pretty close together, hard to cover, I concidered that laser removal deal, but, though I have no idea, figured it would be expensive as hell. I was thinking about an iron cross, but it's kind of played out now too.

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

best bet is to go talk to a tattoo artist and just see what they can do and start throwing Ideas around. I've seen some AMAZING cover-ups so I'm sure somehting can be done..

7. Bigbluejeep

Bigbluejeep New Member

Just go find another girl named Sarah and save yourself some money!

8. tagoo

tagoo Guest

Heh, similar names are nothing but trouble, trust me. My first wife's name rhymed with Sarah. I got slapped many a time....