Creative first date ideas

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TenSteel, Dec 10, 2005.

1. TenSteel

TenSteel Ted Cruz suicide hotline OT Supporter

Well, I'm finding myself in kinda the same situation as armond. Thought I was doomed to the friendzone with this girl, and now we're going on a date this weekend! Lately I've kept on wanting to outdo myself in figuring out creative first date ideas. For instance:

-Indoor rock climbing
    -Running through a corn maze on halloween
    -Hiking with a picnic

So as you can see, I like to do fun things ... different things. Dinner and a movie is soooo played out. And right now, I'm kinda out of ideas. I need teh vag's help! I'm looking for something fun, kinda different to do. We will have some daylight by the time we go out, but it won't be very warm. I'm guessing outdoorsy things are probably out of the question right now. And of course, not too expensive or extravagent.

Please help me out OT!

2. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

I like your ideas. Shopping (even window) is good too. Malls are fun. Try making dinner with her helping.

3. TenSteel

yeah, she mentioned wanting to take me shopping with her. i gave her kind of a :hsugh: face since we had been talking about metrosexual guys. I was like "Wait, you want to take me shopping, and you just said you don't want any kind of metro guy!" "You can still shop and not be metro!"

Mall actually might be a good idea as like an add-on to some other main activity for the date. "That way if we're still going out around Xmas time, then we'll kinda know what we'd like to get for gifts.

4. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

Honestly going shopping with a girl isn't all that metro. You get to learn alot about what she likes/ dislikes, plus like you said with the gifts. here's alot of built in excitement around malls for girls too. As long as its on your terms and you're not buying her everything she points at there's nothing wrong with it.

5. TenSteel

:werd:

The metro thing was more of a joke anyways, I don't really think that. She's just fun to mess with, good sense of humor. :)

6. xikar

xikar New Member

Shopping is always a good thing, but it can get boring or very frustrating. Depending on her age alot of women like theater and such. That may suck for you though...The last date i went on was in this order. Started around 1:00 pm. Pick her up, go for light lunch and cocktails, ended up at a huge indoor aquarium, and even though neither of us are really into it, we had a great time. From there we did go to a mall, and basically just used it as a place to talk and get to know each other while walking around. Ended with a great diner at a very nice resteraunt and more cocktails at the bar. Then i dropped her off. Very succesful and in about 2 weeks from that date i was hitting it...