creatine capsules?

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by snigg, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snigg

snigg New Member

Does anyone have any recommendations as far as creatine capsules go? I currently take ON whey, multivitamin, and fish oil and would like to add some creatine. I used to use cell tech powder but after a glass of that I would feel naucious so I stopped. I didnt mind the shitty taste, however it would ruin my appetite and eating is more important to me than gagging down the creatine. I figured capsule form might be the route I should go, at least for now while I'm trying to eat as much as I can. With that said, any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. bloodred83

bloodred83 im in ur cost gard, savin' ur boatz

After I get back from my 2 weeks of vacation I'll be trying my first bottle of capped CEE. I'm going with Controlled Lab's Green Bulge. Though it's only 3.4g of creatine formula per serving, so i'm going to make up for the other 2-3g with my BN CEE powder thrown in with my protein shakes.

I'll be posting my impression of my experience w/ Green Bulge in my training log.

3. snigg

snigg New Member

thanks. what made you decide on that brand?

4. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

i thought with cee you didn't need 6g of creatine since it absorbed better, was i wrong?

ive just been taking my 2g before and 2g after my workouts....:noes:

5. BarbaraWaltersPegleg

BarbaraWaltersPegleg Irish Guido

Thats fine.

6. bloodred83

bloodred83 im in ur cost gard, savin' ur boatz

4g is fine, but so is 5-6g. Especially for my weight; 240lbs+ My previous CEE was CellMass which was 6g for a days worth of servings. I liked that much per day and I will not be getting that much in the 3.4g (5 caps) serving from Green Bulge, which is why I'll be using my BN CEE powder to meet that 6g intake I want.

I've decided to try GB because of the reviews I read about it from a couple of competitive BBers over on 1fast400's forums. Not to mention it's a lot cheaper for a months supply than CellMass. It sounds like it should be on par if not better for the energy and mass effects that I had while taking CellMass. I just wanted to mix things up a bit when I started taking CEE again after the new year.

7. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

i see, thanks, i was scared i have been taking less than i should for the last month or so, always took mono in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.