SRS Crazy showers....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by eljacko129, Dec 30, 2007.

1. eljacko129

eljacko129 New Member

Hey OT,

It's me again. Although this time it isnt about a girl. I just kinda felt like ranting a little bit.

I just was in the shower and i dunno why, but all of a sudden i started doing weird things. putting my hand up against the back shower wall so the water ran over me, sitting down underneath the shower head, screaming along with my iPod(listening to STORY OF THE YEAR, old stuff, not new).

I dunno why, I just kinda felt empty inside and the water was soothing. Just feeling it fall on me made me feel...peaceful. I've always been attracted to water, i'm convinced i was meant to be born on the West Coast. but then, and this is gonna sound crazy, but i just started feeling power, or energy or something and my hands and body started to cramp up and release and cramp up and release. And then something weird happened. My nose started bleeding. Like full out, someone had punched me in the nose, bleeding. Then my scars on my wrists started to stick out again to me. I haven;t cut in two years and I am not going to start again.

I dunno OT, something weird happened. I got a sense of depression which I havent felt in months and then i started to throb and then my nose started to bleed.

I went to text my girl to tell her i love her and then she never texted back. it felt like something was feeding on my pain.

I'm Jewish and really thus dont believe in demons, but somethings out to get me and I am not going to let it.

Thanks for letting me rant OT.

2. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

Its that emo music you are listening to. That Story of the year crap is all "boohoo life sucks" tone to it. Start listening to something positive and more upbeat. Seriously, That music is depressing.

3. eljacko129

eljacko129 New Member

I dont normally listen to that stuff, my iPod was on shuffle. I was listening to Mika when this started happening

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

My suggestion is that you see a cardiologist, and get a measurement of your blood pressure, as wel as putting you on a heart monitor to see if everything is functioning properly. Cocaine useage or severe stress can cause these kind of things to happen also.

Wether you have been influenced by demonical entities, in your state of mind its definitly possible , to escape one must have a state of mind that is full of love for others, and helping of your fellow man. But most likely its a mentally stress to cardio vessel related event that occured to you, in any case i recommend you get a doctor to get it checked out.

5. eljacko129

eljacko129 New Member

Thanks Darketernal.

I dont use cocaine or any drug really, beyond the ones my doctors prescribe me.