GUN crazy old bitch shoots at target shooters

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Nov 14, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ok well I don't know the details behind this but sounds like she's got a screw loose, they should of shot back :o

http://www.uticaod.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061113/NEWS/61113002&SearchID=73262829280564

Woman charged with firing at target shooters
    Monday, Nov 13, 2006

Observer-Dispatch

WESTMORELAND – The Oneida County Sheriff’s Department charged a woman Saturday with first-degree reckless endangerment and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon, both felonies, deputies said.

Deputies said Ingrid Christel, 66, of Route 5, fired shots from a .22 caliber rifle at three men that were target shooting in a field behind their homes.

Christel was arraigned in the Village of Oriskany Court and ordered to be held after bail was set at $2,500, deputies said.

The men were not injured, deputies said.

Deputies said Christel will return to court at a later date for further proceedings.

The Kirkland and Vernon Police Departments also responded to the scene, deputies said.

2. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

yeah it does sound like she has a screw loose, but I wonder where exactly this took place, I mean they were target shooting behind their house and she was shooting at them . . . I'm kind of thinking that being shot at by the crazy old lady next door means that you are probably too close to your neighbors to be target shooting in your back yard.

3. puppeteer107

puppeteer107 Be mine, sister salvation

:werd: It's common courtesy not to be shooting in your back yard if your neighbor can hear shots :o But that bitch is straight up crazy though. She should have busted out her hubby's 30-30 instead :eek3: