Crazy naked guy takes it to a new low

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by LanceUppercut, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LanceUppercut

LanceUppercut New Member

Ok, so first a brief history of the weird naked guy. Feel free to skip below:

There is this guy at the gym who always seems to arrive and leave at the same time as me. He also always seems to be naked, right in front of me, full of fatty juices, and doing something odd. He'll go and weigh his fat naked self, which wouldn't really be bad if he were, say: a high school wrestler, but alas no, simply an old naked man. He also seems to like brushing his hair naked while he presents his ass to me from 5 feet away.

But he has gone too far now....

For the first time I saw the fat old naked guy in the weight room. He was all decked out in jeans, a winter jacket w/ the sleeves rolled up (revealing a sweatshirt underneath), a baseball cap, and sunglasses. Also, for some reason unknown to me he comes fully equipped with a mouthguard. It is about 30 degrees outside and 75 in the gym. So of course, he's sweating his ass off. With sweat pouring down his face this guy decides to wipe his face with the "ammonia-rag-thing-for-wiping-down-benches". And here's the kicker: It made him sneeze. The mouthguard flew out of his mouth and landed right next to me (I was doing DL's). I stared in absolute horror at the little puddle of spit it made for the rest of my workout. :ugh:

Gotta love the YMCA

2. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

:rofl: good stuff

3. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

:o sorry man, i'll watch my aim next time :noes:

4. Mass

Mass Active Member

I think this has to be a YMCA thing, because I too work out at the local Y. Theres this one guy whose the " over the top breather" guy, and when he does his little side lateral raises with the 10's, he breathes out really hard and you can see lil things of spit flying out of his mouth, its absolutely disgusting...

5. Idyfohu

Idyfohu New Member

Haha...that's great!

6. MikeTheVike1

MikeTheVike1 OT Supporter

HAHA, I like this part

7. Leo95SE

Leo95SE The OMINOUS one

omg... send him to ballys :big grin:

8. D-GUy

D-GUy Guest

Working out at a YMCA can be kind of weird. That is why I try and go in the early morning when the idiot to retard ratio is at it's lowest. I swear when I first started doign DL's there, a good 10 different people asked what I was doing. Also, I've seen enough old man ass for 10 lifetimes. And enough bad form/rediculous gym behavior to keep me entertained for a lifetime.

9. jonno

jonno New Member

yeah.. i work out with this fag aswell ;)

le55than0 and i go to the same gym

10. Sonic

Sonic Live every day to the fullest, for yesterday is go

11. jmx2323

jmx2323 OT Supporter

lol YMCA, at least your ymca has a place to DL, i have one right accross the street from me.....hardly any free weights, so i have to drive 20 min. to my gym

12. TheProwler

TheProwler Active Member

my YMCA is pretty decent - lots of freeweights and stuff, but also plenty of old man ass too.

13. D-GUy

D-GUy Guest

My Y isn't too bad. Good amount of free weights and the freeweight section is as big or bigger than the machine section. Mainly since the main guy who oversees what equipment they buy was a former BBer. So I like it, also it keeps it separate from the idiots on machines. Though I hate going in evenings(on the rare instances I have to), since there are too many idiots in there to make it worth my time.

14. Dismay

Dismay Elitist Prick OT Supporter

You want to share old men stories? I worked at a YMCA for two years, im full of them...

We have this one old guy who is a retired doctor. You can tell the guy is addicted to pain meds, he's just too fucked up not to be. Anyways, he does the naked thing too. He is early 70s and probably around 270-290lbs, fat just hanging off everywhere. He stand in front of the mirror, naked. he weighs himself, naked. He combs his hair, naked.

The kicker is that after he showers from being in the pool he takes the courtesy hair driers and puts his bathing suit over it so it can sit there and dry off. It's not only dangerous but not very thoughtful for other members who might actually need to dry their hair. But while this is going on, he pours baby powder all over himself, head to toe completely butt ass naked in the middle of the locker room. He probably uses half a container of the stuff each time, of course 90% ends up all over the floor to make an even bigger mess.

Now now now... that isn't that bad... This is the end all of YMCA stories...

There is this one guy we had to ban from ever coming back to the YMCA. Because this old crazy bastard, who does strange breathing exercises and wears the same clothes (unwashed mind you) every freaking time he comes to the gym. His shirt is so old and used that it was completely yellow. Not just the pits, but the whole thing is a giant sweat stain.

Ok, that's not the weird part...

This old bastard was caught, in the jacuzzi MASTERBATING to the old women who were doing water aerobics. After they were finished they went to the jacuzzi to find him with his dick pulled out going at it.

He got banned soon after that...

But that is not the end of this guy... OH NO...

I go to UT and I use those gyms....

This weird fuck got a membership at the UT gyms!!!!!

So now he isn't surrounded by old women, but COLLEGE GIRLS....

He knows who I am and I am sure he knows I know what I know... I make direct eye contact with him everytime i see him and he looks away.

I do catch him staring at the girls from time to time as well.... it irks me

15. D-GUy

D-GUy Guest

Wow, we got some strange characters in my Y other than the standard old person ass. Got a guy who likes to take a 30-45 minute nap before he works out. When I used to work out in the afternoon I'd see him come in, grab a matt and curl it up, and go take a nap(in the fetal position) in the corner of the gym. It was really funny seeing him do this on a almost daily basis.

16. hom3lesshom3boy

hom3lesshom3boy New Member

:ugh: I thought old guys were impotent. Apparently not.
    That's why you should work out at home.

17. reaXion

reaXion Texas is better then your mom

:ugh:

You should kick his old ass in the balls.

18. Blizzard

Blizzard needs to robusto

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

19. niners

niners OT Supporter

20. jshively

jshively OT Supporter

Man I feel good about the people at the Y I work out at. We just have the standard uncorteous people. The cable fly is right in front of a wall there is the guy who will walk in front of you every single time you are doing it and throw you off. The people who don't realize that when my mp3 player is sitting on the bench and towel over the middle of the bar that I am using the machine when god forbid I go get a drink of water. Or the people when DL bump into you(although in their defense there is no freaking room to move in the only comfortable place to DL).

Oh well it is crap I would put up with anywhere.

21. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

damn you guys got some really fucked up stories :rofl:

22. NoXeN

NoXeN You can find me up on one

the Y is fuckin scary

i bet 20/20 will have a report on them soon :noes:

23. inspired

inspired Active Member

wow hearing these stories makes me really glad my gym is one of the nicest in the south. i still manage to see some funny shit, old people must really like to be naked..
    http://www.redlerilles.com/

24. LanceUppercut

LanceUppercut New Member

Ah, memories. This was my first thread.

Forgot all about it until accidentally finding it tonight.

I never saw the Crazy Naked Guy again after that day. Maybe he's an OT-er and he was too ashamed to ever show his face. Or maybe he was just so disgusted with Jonno's gym etiquette that he switched gyms. :dunno:

ibwhogivesafuck

Oh well...Good times, good times.

:hsd:

25. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

At a gym i used to go to we had a "weird naked guy" too.

Anyhow, when he showered, he'd do it in such a way as to FORCE you to either take the longest path around the showers - all of the showers on the way were on, mysteriously - or go near his naked ass. You couldn't avoid the showers either, they connected all the exercise areas and the lockers, i think it's because of the pool :dunno:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.