crazy how complicated things are sometimes.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by antihero, Aug 20, 2007.

1. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

So i met a new girl. Shes fun to be with and personality wise I like her a lot. looks good, dresses nice, etc etc...

she actually said that she doesnt just jump into sex with guys she actually likes, and she actually likes me so i have to work for it and earn it. On some level I can respect the fact that shes probably right about that being the smart play most of the time. OF course I know this is how things work, but it still probably shouldn't be said, because I of course say that I never work for sex, its given to me. and there we are. a standoff. shes spent two nights over already.

I've kinda lost 90% of my sexual interest in her. it's like im emotionally withholding sex in retaliation for her logicaly withholding sex :rofl: Yet i really look forward to spending more time rolling around with her in her panties under the covers laughing and making out all morning. :ugh2:

and the worst part is that if we do have sex and its not at least average or better that pretty much means the relationship is doomed as far as im concerned. It's already far too complicated for how far in it is.the worst part is if that happens, there we are in the same situation she was trying to avoid in the first place, except now it would be personal. I'm fairly certain she likes me a lot. :hs:

I cant see the smilies at work. Whats the one for :running around in circles waving arms making the crazy face:?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  2. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

3. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Was the whole point of that post to figure out which smilie you were looking for? It's called run.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

lol.. opinions and advice would be welcome too. I never thought you had to actually ask for people to throw in their two cents around here ;)

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

you like her, she likes you....what's the hold up?

and yeh, even if sex isn't the best right out the gate, it by no means dooms the relationship. :hsd:

6. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

I was just playin around. Didn't really see much call for advice in your post. Seems like you've got it under control. IMO though, waiting for sex isn't such a bad thing. At least you know the girl isn't a slut right? :hsd:

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

she specifically said she will jump into sex as long as she doesn't "really like the guy" :squint: And i like sluts. it avoids ridiculous nonsense like this and my ego is big enough that I can believe its just me.

So no one else thinks it highly unusual to be having serious talks about sexual exchange policies and requirements or the fact that im already irritated enough by her holding out on me that i don't even particularly want to have sex with her anymore? :dunno:

I mean right now Im thinking the sex will probably suck. Too complicated. And then what? then do i just LJBF her? I kinda blame her for ruining it with this nonsense sex withholding strategy of hers. Shes turned christmas morning into contract negotiation :hs:

8. the ground folds

ive never had a girl actually discuss witholding sex from me like that. Usually if they really like you, they really want to give it to you.

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

IBYail

edit - oops I didn't see this was an antihero post. n/m. He knows what's up.

edit - FUCK I'm not even supposed to be posting here. Cheers.

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

i know.. now that shes said shes going to make me "work" for it, now I can't work for it. so where do i go from there?

we are supposed to have dinner tonight and I just cant figure any way out other then making her pb&j at my house. :rofl:

11. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

Not true. Not all girls are the same. My friend has had HORRIBLE experiences when sleeping with guys she really liked right away. It's like that's the only thing they saw her for if she spread her legs too early. She'll have a one night stand now and then when she's single, but if there's a guy she's really interested in dating, she tries to get to know them first and let them get to know her so that they see that she's not just a piece of meat. I'm just saying that there are other girls that have this kind of perspective and not all girls will jump in to bed right away just because they really like you.

12. the ground folds

well i didnt actually mean they will give it to you on the first date. I just meant that they usually won't withold it from you in such an open way like that.

13. the ground folds

i wasn't putting stock into what she was saying. obviously she is a girl and shes going to want to have sex. The always want to maintain an image to them so that we dont view them as sluts. I just saw it as strange that a girl would discuss witholding it at all.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

Like i said, i understand that for a lot of guys, this would be the smart play.

if she had said "i need to get to know you better" that I think would have been very very different from saying "you are going to have to work for it and earn it"

Honestly I don't like the "challenge" I like spontanaity and raw energy. I have no interest in a calculated concession.

:run: im supposed to call her at 4 with dinner plans. :run:

so far im torn between blowing her off and grilled cheeses. :mad:

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I must have been unclear. She had spent two nights in my bed with her underwear being the only clothing involved. She absolutely will not let me remove them because of aforementioned "policy" (thats her word, not mine) At one point i even got her to say sigh "ok fine"... :down: I don't want your pity sex.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
  16. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

I would like to know if you used any anti-LMR stuff.

Don't "blame" her for her (possibly retarded) decision, since that is not a useful thing to do or a productive way to view things. Sometimes smart people think like idiots about sex, so you have to help them overcome that in order for them to join you in your happier perspective.

17. JohnJohnJohnson

"You are going to have to work for it" is just some weird thing to say. What about telling her you would work for it but you are really lazy and then escalating.

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

hmm... must have tried to pull off or go around said panties at least 20 times... attempt, deny, backoff, try again.

I kicked her out of bed onto the floor :rofl: but i let her back in right away.

Not really my style to do like a real freezeout or something. I couldn't care less about closing at this point. I already turned down pity sex.

19. JohnJohnJohnson

Did she go down on you?

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

nope.. I tell you i am REALLY scratching my head on this one.

yet i can get her down to her panties with ease, she sleeps like an anaconda in the early stages on constricting me to death. every sign points to super high interest.

21. JohnJohnJohnson

Cool, did you try placing her hand on your erection?

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

she grabs it herself. She'll go with it for a little while but its not like shes heading down there to do anything serious.

23. JohnJohnJohnson

I don't know how easy it would be to do this in practice with this particular girl, but sometimes I like it when they set up boundaries because I can use the boundaries against them (in a fun way). Turn her on, turn her on, then point out that you had better stop because it's-the-first-date / it's-so-soon / whatever... do the same thing to her she is doing to you, and enjoy the tease. "I would love to [XYZ explicit, descriptive sexual act] but it's too fast... it wouldn't be appropriate"

Maybe she is self-conscious? Once, I mistook self-consciousness for ASD. Some women who look really good, and have no reason to feel this way, often still feel self-conscious when they are naked.

"Do you think it is weird that I am so attracted to your pussy?" is something I said to a girl who was being shy. It wasn't about being broly, it was about making her comfortable.

24. JohnJohnJohnson

I was thinking about her pussy? Since that's what she hasn't shown him yet. Also about her body in general, even if just in the sense that she could use some encouragement.

25. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

she could never be incredible enough. no amount of mind blowing talent could make up for the amount of enthusiasm ive already lost. Shes got to get me back to that, or its game over.