Crazy ex boyfriend doesn't get it...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OoOlAlA, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Ok so a few of you know from all my posts in here that my ex boyfriend is an asshole (was my boyfriend during most of the posts)

Well I finally broke up with him about a month ago. Yay me! Anyway...well now he won't leave me the fuck alone for some reason. 2 years he didn't seem to care and now he all of a sudden does. There is no way in hell I will take him back...no fucking way. I made a post a while back about him leaving me at a party and leaving with some girl. Well I found out he cheated on me with that girl, grabbed her tits, I don't care if its just that, its cheating. So I told him what I had to say and was done. Now he is fucking trying to fuck with my life. He contacted my family members "telling" on me because he is "worried" because I go out on the weekends. He called my friend and talked to her all about me, turning her on me. I came home to him in my driveway, he was looking for me for over 5 hours. He told my sister secrets I have been keeping for over 4 years.He called the guy I am hanging out with. He sent me who knows how many e-mails. I blocked both his MSN accounts. I ignore his calls. But yet he won't leave me the fuck alone. Now I just got an e-mail that he went and read all my posts on OT. WTF? Help OT what the heck do I do?

I know you are fucking reading this and I hope you wake the fuck up and leave me alone. I am getting very very tired of dealing with you.

Cliffs: Crazy ex boyfriend won't leave me alone. He contacted friends,family, ect..What do I do?

2. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

AVO??? lol

shit of a situation to be in thou, he sounds like a complete fuckwit, sorry i cant really give much advise on this, there are alot of other intelligent people here that will thou :)

3. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

What is AVO? :hsugh:

4. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

You should call the police and tell them that your boyfriend is harassing you and your family and he is stalking you. This should be enough information to file for a restraining order.

5. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I was thinking of this. I didn't know if he has done enough. I threatened to call the police and he said it didn't matter.

6. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

:rofl: Sounds like a winner.

I'd stop threatening and make that phone call. Tell them your situation and they'll advise you what they can do.

I would also start documenting everything. When he calls your family/friends, how many times, what he says, when he's on your property, where and when you see him when he stalks you. Everything.

7. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

Lol what a fuckin

Id just keep ignoring him and eventually he will get the point. Just dont fight with him, dont acknowledge him, just walk in your house and leave (park on the street) if that happens again.

get some pepper spray, dont get a gun kuz you will get in trouble with it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

basically just avoid him

Or you can tell him that no matter what he does hes not getting back into your life. hell tell him you already have a new boyfriend. Quite likely he doesnt get why you ignore him.

An ADULT, no yelling, Discussion would be a great way to let him know how you feel, how he hurt you and how you cant get past that. It will help you (And him) get past it.

8. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I did tell him there was no way in hell I would ever be with him again. I told him who knows how many times. He knows everything I feel. He knows I am hanging out with another guy. I am over it. But now I want him completely out of my life.

9. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Ge a restraining order. he's harrassing you and your family. him parking in your driveway and not leavign after you asked him to go is enough.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

First of all, I just want to say I'm really proud of you for breaking up with him. All through your posts I was dying because it was so obvious you needed to be rid of him; so I'm just glad you kicked him to the durb and have no intentions of getting back with him.

That being said....I'm not kidding, you can get a restraining order like ^ said. You have the right and have been smart enough to block him via internet and ignore his calls. But when he practically stalks you, your friends and your family that's where the line needs to be drawn-in this case by the law.

11. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

and keep your dogs inside, this guy sounds like a dog murderer.

12. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Haha...yeah...wouldn't doubt it. Sounds like the next step on the psychos check list.

13. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

You can close this thread also. I know now that I can get a restraining order and thats all I needed to know. Thank you!

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bigthumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.