SRS Crazy dream I had

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JordanClarkson, Apr 15, 2005.

1. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

This is one of the scariest dreams I've ever had

It started with me going to the grocery store to get a bunch of food. I came home and put it all in the fridge/freezer. A little while later, I went to get some food and saw that my pack of 8 burritos only had 2 left. I'm normally quiet and soft spoken but I yelled to my roommates "what the hell happened to my burritos?" They were like "chill!" I said "I just bought them!"

So then the landlords came to visit. I was using the bathroom when it started overflowing. :mad: So I cleaned it all up and then was washing my hands but my reflection in the mirror was moving and it scared the shit out of me. It happened twice and I screamed each time. Finally I woke up.

I know it doesn't sound scary, but damn that was freaky seeing my reflection move. It does all have something to do with my real life. I just bought some turkey and thought I had more than what's left. My roommate's parents are supposed to visit one of these days. And the moving reflection thing does happen to some people, especially when you talk to your reflection. It is your eyes playing tricks on you through a self induced hallucination.

2. johan

johan Active Member

So your reflection moving on its own...what was it doing?
    Or was it scary because of the fact of a part of you acting beyond your control.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well , there are a few odd things in dreams that can happen, looking in a mirror in a dream usually gives odd results, as you said moving reflections, or maby no reflection at all, or even just a dark void can be really weird. However compared to some of the nightmares i had , i think you are fairly lucky just seeing a reflection moving, instead of being obducted by aliens like i had :uh:

4. JordanClarkson

Well, I'd say the next scariest dream I've ever had was when I was being chased by the devil with some friends of mine. He was huge and it was like a maze with slides and stuff. In the end I faced him to allow my friends to escape and then woke up.

5. JordanClarkson

A moving reflection may not sound that bad, but next time look in the mirror and imagine how you'd react if you moved and your reflection stood still. Wouldn't it freak you out? Maybe it scares me quite a bit because it's something I'm afraid of. I don't ever want that experience because it would scare the shit out of me, just like if I were to see a ghost or something. I hate being frightened :o