TAT Craving a new piercing(s)! Hmmhmmm....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NickMode, Feb 6, 2004.

1. NickMode

NickMode New Member

Hey guys... Im craving a new piercing or piercings..

Im not going to get one on my face, dont want another one downlow...

I wanna get both my nipples done, but i wanna wait til i get more of a full developed body.. like bigger pics and such...

so i was kinda lookin at that neck piercing... on the back of the neck.. What exactly is this called.. neck piercing? Also about this, there was a post where some guy had his pierced wrong..? Would some1 please explain how it could be pierced wrong and how the right way is...

I was also leaning towards some more ear piercings... I have 2 in my cartilage and one in my lobe... see in pic [​IMG]

I dont have n e on my other ear.. i was thinking i could just get the same in the other ear, but only 1 in the cartilage.. I mostly like all ear piercings, not sure which one to get tho.

But i also wanted to know what type of piercings you guys like? like whgats ur fav.. Also with my ear with 3 already in the left ear what do u think would look good with that..?

Thanx!

2. Kool-Keith

Kool-Keith Your freind

The neck piercing is called a nape piercing. It is a fairly common surface piercing. Read up on surface piercings because they aren't usually permanent piercings, and are really hard to heal.

Studs = bad. Ever think about stretching just a tiny bit to around 14g, taking out those sparkly things, and replacing them with a captive ring or a circular barbell? Get the other ear pierced at a studio at 14g and maybe the other one repierced at 14g...just a thought.

3. I really like the look of an industrial and recently got that done. It would probably be pretty cool to get some things done on the right to balance the metal out a little bit. Maybe an indy and a lobe piercing on the right to even ya out?

4. NickMode

NickMode New Member

I would stretch it to a 14g but i dont really like the CBR's or the circular barbells... they dont look good on me.. And really if i do get like it stretched to a 14 g.. there isnt really much more options to get besides hoops... But thanx for the info on the nape..

I was thinkin bout an indy but on which ear..? my right..? wouldnt that look wierd with just like and indy on one ear then juts like 3 reg earrings on the other... And what kinda lobe.. like the same one i have on the other.. or like a CBR?

5. Don't you think it looks wierd to have one ear with three piercings and none on the other? If you don't like cbrs then go for another stud and an indy in your right ear or just another stud and a helix or whatever. Personally I think one ear with three is a little off balance, but that is just me.