SRS crashed and burned like a bitch today

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by black jesus, Apr 12, 2008.

1. black jesus

black jesus OT Supporter

I had 3 women lined up to hang out with today or tomorrow, I was very interested in 1 in particular. Well, all 3 blew me off tonight. I really thought I finally played my cards right with the potential second meeting, but apparently not.

I keep crashing and burning, every fucking time. I'm following advice and recommendations of guys who are really good with women, but shit keeps burning to the fucking ground. I'm even getting fun/sexual text messages and conversation with these girls, and they fizzle every fucking time.

I wonder if I really am one of these people who is destined to spend the rest of their lives in solitude. I've worked very hard to force positive thought into my neural matter, and inspire some sort of positive effort on my part, but it keeps crashing down. I don't know where to go from here. Its constant failure and I don't see where the effort is getting me.

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Perhaps this is coming back to bite you:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3753388

3. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

Maybe they like the attention, but just aren't that into you? Don't give up. If you do that, you might as well just roll over and die alone. No one ever said finding someone worthwhile would be easy, happen quickly or as you expected.

4. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

Keep on truckin man. Dont remember where but the best advice i have heard:

You may strike-out 100 times, but sooner or later you'll hit a home run. Gotta keep trying and stay positive.

5. Socrates

Socrates New Member

It sounds like you're putting yourself out there pretty well.

I've had a little bit of trouble getting a social life with women going again after my year-long relationship ended 4 months ago.

The past month I've focused on hanging out with my guy friends much more than calling women and setting up dates. Ironically, I've met way more women through my guy friends than I ever did by approaching women. Also, the girls get to see me goofing around with my guy friends, so I think it makes them open up to me a lot more. Moreover, I exchanged numbers with a couple of the guys at the party last night, and they want to hang out soon too.

Do you see the point I am trying to make? Building up an exciting social circle isn't very hard to do. You simply have to be the type of guy that people want to be around, and then make the effort to hang out with people.

If you want to have a good social life with women, then first develop a great social life with men.