Crappy situation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PerfX, Aug 4, 2007.

1. PerfX

PerfX New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    Alright, so im in sort of a crappy situation and want to see if anyone here can give me some good advice.

I met this girl at school last year and we've been dating for almost 6 months now. While were at school we basicalyl lived together from the day we met since our apartments were like 2 minutes from each other, we were always at each other's place. Summer comes and she offers to come live with her for the summer because jobs out in NJ are I oblige and out I go to live with her at her parents house (probably a mistake..but there was much more to the situation that i'm leaving out)

Anyway, I'm heading back to school and she's taking the semester off, so we'll be about 3.5-4 hours apart all semester (which is my last semester before heading out to find a job). Even now while we're together, I'm happy and I care about her...but I still constantly have a strong urge to be with other girls...hit on them, etc.

Contrary to me, she seems ready to settle down with me long-term. I know that distance relationships suck and she wont be able to come see me often at ALL this year because she has some debt to pay off so she will be working her ass off.

Basically, the bottom line is that I dont want to hurt this girl badly because I really do care for her. And it may be selfish, but I'm really not ready to settle down like that yet, and I want to be able to enjoy my last semester of college without having to constantly be holding myself back and worrying all the time.

WWOTVD? :o
  2. cracka.

cracka. Guest

There's plenty of womenz out there, if your not ready to make a commitment then don't. It's not overly difficult. As far as letting her down your excuse is that you live to far away from her to make it work. We all know here that LDRs never work. Maybe give her hope of getting back together if you are closer at some point, in location that is, that's also if you really want to be with her in the future too.