craigslist ad for someone bartering for weights... funny read

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by KingGargantuan, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bar/236319917.html

bulloooney. i must have pasted it wrong. i click the link in email and it takes me to it. here it is, recreated for your listening pleasure.

I have a huge pickup to haul your stuff. This is what im looking for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2006-11-17, 3:53PM EST

I will haul your stuff anywhere:

I’m looking for weights. Preferably olympic. big weights. I don’t need any girlie pink neoprene, Barbie dumbbells with pictures of Hello Kitty. I need real metal crush your skull if you lose your grip without a spotter plates.

I also could use a sturdy elliptical...not one of those lame K-mart/Walmart jobbies that’s only good to hang your clothes on. I wanna fry my quads till im bleeding out of my toes-kinda workout.

I really want a Smith cage. Man, I will haul your stuff to other countries for one of these. Like the other stuff, it has to be heavy-duty, not one of those wimpy things that will break if I drop 300# on my last set. I don’t really want to crush my skull.

I would also like a home-defense shotgun...no cookoff chambers or I'll buy a new one and go after ya ! And I’m combat-trained, so don’t get any ideas.

Anyhoo..... anything gym-related that I could use would rock! I have a 1,300 Sq.Ft. spot where I work out and need the equipment. My truck is a big F-150 with balls that will carry anything you got with attitude. It mocks smaller trucks and makes them cry.

Serious inquiries only. And no, I won’t drive your bedroom set from Northern MD to Woodbridge for $10.00 and a cheap Mary Kate and Ashley workout tape and pom-pom set. If you are from Nigeria, I will put a curse on you that will melt your fingers into the foundation of that 3rd world country-poor excuse for an "internet cafe" youre scamming from.

Anyway, for those who may have something useful to barter... Thanks,
    Marie

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2006
  2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

this posting has been deleted by it's author.

3. crown royal

crown royal Active Member

This posting has been deleted by its author.

4. Elfling

Elfling New Member

it's goneded :(

5. KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

bulloooney. i must have pasted it wrong. i click the link in email and it takes me to it. here it is, recreated for your listening pleasure.

I have a huge pickup to haul your stuff. This is what im looking for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected]
    Date: 2006-11-17, 3:53PM EST

I will haul your stuff anywhere:

I’m looking for weights. Preferably olympic. big weights. I don’t need any girlie pink neoprene, Barbie dumbbells with pictures of Hello Kitty. I need real metal crush your skull if you lose your grip without a spotter plates.

I also could use a sturdy elliptical...not one of those lame K-mart/Walmart jobbies that’s only good to hang your clothes on. I wanna fry my quads till im bleeding out of my toes-kinda workout.

I really want a Smith cage. Man, I will haul your stuff to other countries for one of these. Like the other stuff, it has to be heavy-duty, not one of those wimpy things that will break if I drop 300# on my last set. I don’t really want to crush my skull.

I would also like a home-defense shotgun...no cookoff chambers or I'll buy a new one and go after ya ! And I’m combat-trained, so don’t get any ideas.

Anyhoo..... anything gym-related that I could use would rock! I have a 1,300 Sq.Ft. spot where I work out and need the equipment. My truck is a big F-150 with balls that will carry anything you got with attitude. It mocks smaller trucks and makes them cry.

Serious inquiries only. And no, I won’t drive your bedroom set from Northern MD to Woodbridge for $10.00 and a cheap Mary Kate and Ashley workout tape and pom-pom set. If you are from Nigeria, I will put a curse on you that will melt your fingers into the foundation of that 3rd world country-poor excuse for an "internet cafe" youre scamming from.

Anyway, for those who may have something useful to barter... Thanks,
    Marie

It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Elfling

Elfling New Member

:rofl: And I was expecting it to be a man's name at the bottom!

7. siniquezu

siniquezu New Member

I didn't notice since I stopped reading at the words "smith machine"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.