SRS Crack Cocaine Rehab? detox?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cipriani, Oct 20, 2006.

1. cipriani

cipriani OT Supporter

hey guys do any one of you have any knowledge of how long detox for crack is? also what they do, and any stories i would appreciate it. thanks.

2. Metal

Metal Active Member

The time that you are in detox usually depends on the drugs you are on as well as how much of it you are using and how often... the length of time is almost always different for everyone as we all have used different substances and they have affected our bodies in different ways, as well as different amounts and dependencies.. I had a friend that went into Detox for Heroin & Benzo withdrawal; they kept him there for 9 days before he was released and treated him with Ativan at first then Methadone.. He's not taking anything since he's been out and clean. I hope he stays that way.. Good Luck to you in detox, if you are going to do it, then just do it instead of worrying about the time it will take, has been my experience.. like I said before, the time you are in there will be different for everyone and would also depend on if you were entering a treatment program following detox.

3. cipriani

cipriani OT Supporter

thanks for the information bro. its not for me its for a friend.

4. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

he needs to go to an NA meeting and ask