GUN Cr123a

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by cabriolet, Jul 12, 2006.

1. cabriolet

cabriolet ...

Went to sportsmans warehouse last night looking for misc crap, and thought I'd see if they had any CR123A batteries...showed me a duracell for $12 for one, then the lady behind the binocular/knife counter asked me what model, and said "oh we have these", two streamlight brand for $4 :naughty:

They were behind the counter, and they only had three...she said a few people had found out about the deal and go clean them out every week or two.

2. Justin03R6

Justin03R6 New Member

$4 is a deal?! My local gunshop has the surefire CR123 for 1.49/each all day everyday.

3. NGA WHAT?

NGA WHAT? New Member

batterystation.com Their brand have been tested against Surefire and all the other name brands and perform just as well if not better? you can get them like 1.25-1.50 a piece. I use them and they seem to work very well im my light.

4. int3rnal

int3rnal Active Member

I just ordered a batch from battery station @ 1.00/ea using the cpf discount

5. cabriolet

cabriolet ...

I'll have to look at some of these online stores, but the cheapest in town I could find were those ones, next cheapest was 2 for $12 at walmart

6. NGA WHAT?

NGA WHAT? New Member

yea I got that one also. 15 batteries and Waterproof Otter case to hold them for $30 Shipped....FTMFW!